Chapter twenty-four

Warning: mature content ahead....

______________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

"My side is whatever your side isn't stell, don't worry bout it." But I am worrying about it. How am I not gonna worry about it? I'm sharing a bed with my freakin boss - though it's not like I actually care about that at this point, but still. I am sleeping in his room, with him lying next to me.

"Well please shove me if I invade your personal space."

He tutted, watching me climb into the side closest to the window. "Imagine how amazing it would be if your bed was right up close to the window?! You could go to sleep watching the city skyline." I smiled at him gleefully whilst resting against the headboard, braiding my hair into a loose plait.

"Leave it with me." He replied quietly, though I had lost myself in my daydreaming of how amazing that would be to actually process the comment.

Five minutes later, after turning off the bathroom light and brushing his teeth, Romeo stood by the bed in hesitation. "You want me to sleep in clothes or am I ok to sleep in my boxers?" My nerves spiked.

"You can sleep in your boxers, I don't mind." Biggest lie I ever said. Queue bad idea right?

He proceeded to strip and slide in beside me, sending goosebumps all the way down to my toes. He was so fine.

"Night then Stella." Romeo turned off his beside lamp, leaving the room to fall into darkness.

I was tensely unmoving with a zipped mouth for a whole two minutes before I plucked up some courage.

I laid on my side and shuffled backwards before feeling his body heat hit me. On a whim, I reached under the sheets, grabbed his right arm and pulled it so that it was draped over my side. Romeo correctly took that as the invitation to move closer, hence why I'm now ass to crotch with him under the covers.

I released a happy deep breath, feeling content with myself whilst relishing in the small movement of our bodies breathing together.

But simply laying like this didn't seem to be enough for me, in this moment at least.

So with my hand over his, I guided it under the material of my sleep shirt, stopping when I got to where I wanted to be. "Stella....?" He asked out in a combination of lust and reassurance.

"I appreciate you Rome, but take the offer before I decide otherwise." And he did.

Quickly.

He lowered his hand, cupping my boob before he began to palm it in tantalisingly smooth and seductive motions. But what I wasn't ready for however, was for him to take my hard nipple between his fingers and roll it, pinching slightly and as a result, arching my back in pleasure from what this blissful pain was providing me with.

I couldn't help but exhale a moan at his touch, he was an expert with his hands and I needed to feel more of him.

"Stella?" He asked when I moved, dragging myself from his touch and pulling the duvet away from the both of us.