Chapter thirty-two

Pollie Ashford's POV

I woke up to a welcome suffocation.

At some point in the night, Romeo had sneakily wrapped me into his body, holding me flush against his bare chest. As much as I loved being in his arms, I was becoming increasingly more uncomfortable and the desire to move was growing more and more intense.

Writhing around, there was no doubt that I didn't wake him, but the bastard was feigning sleep and not letting me move. I huffed, grumpy that he was already bossing me around before he had even spoken today. "Let me go or I'll do some serious damage." I warned as he chuckled, the gruff tone of his morning voice electrifying my body to betray me by reacting.

But still, I got my way. "Let me go or last night will be a one off, never to happen again." He let go immediately, going the extent of pushing me so far away from him that I almost fell out of the king sized bed. "Asshole." I bitched, standing on my knees and frowning down at him.

"I mean, it might be a bit tight but we can try it baby." My mouth dropped open as he grinned wickedly, crossing his hands behind his head after throwing the covers down to his waist.

I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. "You-are-so-gross!" But then he grabbed my wrists and pinned me underneath him. How does he execute moves like that without me having any time to notice?

"I never heard you say no Stella." Romeo whispered against my lips as I blushed, feeling his close proximity closing in before I came to a helpful realisation.

"I haven't brushed my teeth!" I whisper yelled, pushing him away from me and stumbling off the bed. "Fuck!" I winced, standing perfectly still as my legs threatened to give way. What did he do to me last night?

Romeo laughed behind me. "I don't think I'll be able to finish." He mocked me in reminder of last night as I glared at the wall, jolting when I was suddenly scooped off my feet and carried to the bathroom. I looked at us in the mirror when he opened the door. "Did I do well though beautiful?" He asked, staring at me in the reflection. I could see in his eyes that he was seeking reassurance that he made me feel good. And that alone made my insides go all funny.

"Did my inability to walk straight not answer that question?" Romeo smiled, kissing my head before setting me on my feet again.

"Piss, brush your teeth and then call me when you get in the shower." God, it was early and I literally couldn't stop this blush from staining my face. "Oh, and Stella?" I hummed, eyes lighting up as he gazed at me adoringly. "I love you." He closed the door and I melted.

Squealing like an idiot, I wiped the tears of joy that had fallen from my eyes before doing my business and starting up the walk in shower. Did I want to call him in? Was I up for that?
Next joke poll.

I opened the door to the bedroom, Romeo sat on his bed, phone in hand before he heard the door. "You coming or what?" He shot up like a dart, striding towards me with determination written across his face.

Shutting the door after us, he dropped his boxers to the ground, kicking them aside as his already hard dick sprang free. "How? It's only ten in the morning?" I muttered to myself, shaking my head before he came up behind me. My everything throbbed as he grabbed the back of my neck, pushed me down against the vanity top with gentle ease and hovered down against my back.