Chapter nine

BRB, I'm just gonna try create some drama...
_________________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

This week had been hell.

I mean the workload was good but it was just hell.

I spent the remainder of the week trying my damned hardest to stay clear of Romeo. Turns out that's harder than it sounds when you're his literal personal assistant.

Lemme give a roundup.

Tuesday - The day I decided he was one hundred percent an asshole. I didn't see him a great deal for the rest of that day, not too sure why but was simply glad not to.

I've given myself some harsh advice. Yes Romeo is super attractive and caring in his own way, but he's also my boss.

I can't be thinking the way my body makes me feel whenever I'm around him. Whilst it feels like an impossible situation, I know I've got to get over this silly little crush before I get myself fired.

Wednesday was pretty chill to be fair, I didn't have to move too much so that was ideal for my injury. But when Thursday rolled around, boy was I in trouble.

Romeo came into my office about three different times, all for reasons that I personally believe he could've done over the phone.

It was obvious that I was off with him. Yes he makes me feel a certain typa way, but just because a guy said hi - albeit pin me against a window - doesn't mean I'm about to change my personality for him.

And Romeo being Romeo, he could sense my mood change without even having to ask.

So today (Friday), he ended up storming into my office whilst he was pissed at something or another and started complaining about how Miguel won't stop going on about me.

Strange behaviour I know but then again, Miguel had come and chatted to me multiple times this week and it's safe to say we're now firm friends.

I was proud that I kept my cool, sticking to my word and keeping nothing less than professional. With a side of bluntness of course.

But Romeo really didn't like that.

My cold shoulder was certainly hard to keep up, especially when he would give that look that sends shockwaves of excitement right through my body, often getting stuck at one area in particular.

But nevertheless, my week has just finished. Five pm on the dot and I'm more than ready to get myself out of these restrictive clothes.

I was just about to pick up my bag and leave when the freakin phone had the audacity to ring. I swear if this is-

"Stella, come upstairs." Was all Romeo said before hanging up the phone. The nerve.

Imagine if I just walked out right now? I mean, what could he do?

Thinking better of my rash deciding, I grabbed my bag and headed up to the devils office. I knocked twice, heard him grunt and then walked in.

Three faces looked at me when I closed the door behind me, Romeo, Zero and Miguel. I've never outright asked what it is they do but then again it's not my business.