Chapter thirty-five

TW: Mature reading ahead

Pollie Ashford's POV

"What makes you say that Stella?" Romeo's voice had dropped to even more of a growl than it was before.

He was pissed and he wasn't very good at hiding it.

"Rome, please not now?" I begged, still gripping the covers as he remained still inside of me.

"I think now is the perfect time mi amor." My heart quickened at the way he addressed me, but before I could process it, his large fingers began pummelling in and out.

"Oh my god!" I cried out, my hips thrashing upwards before Romeo brought his free hand up and slammed me back down.

"You still up for the terms of our game pup?"

I nodded as the world seemed to spin in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Words stell."

"Yes, fuck yes." I panted, moaning as his skilful movements changed from slow to fast.

"Atta girl."

Rome traced patterns on my thigh as his fingers carried on pumping inside of me, and I knew I was about to finish.

"Can I-"

"Not yet." Suddenly, his touch was completely gone before I felt my legs being thrown over his shoulders.

I looked down to Rome looking at me, that familiar glint in his eye. Oh god.

"Two questions." He blew air onto my bud, making me shiver with lust. "What's my name?"

I scrunched my face in confusion. "What do-"

"I'm the one asking the questions slut. Now answer me. What's my name?"

I ached for him, growing my degrading kink as I became more wet from his insult. "Romeo."

"That's my girl. That's the exact thing I wanna hear you scream when I make you see stars." He kissed my inner thigh, dangerously close to where I needed him the most. "And what's his name?"

Again, I lifted my head to see if this was some kind of trick question. But when he dipped his head at me, I knew he wanted a verbal answer.

"Xavier." I muttered slowly, unsure of where this was leading.

Seemingly happy with my answer, he licked the length of my opening, blowing on my clit again before speaking. "And that Stella, is the exact thing I will be burning from your mind when I fuck you into oblivion. When you look at him, you'll think of me and how I fucked you so hard you knew that no one else could compare, and if they tried to? You'll tell them who the co-owner of this body is, understood?"

My body was on fire. Though he was so possessive, he was still respectful. Co-owner. Whys that so cute?

"Understood Stella?"

I looked down at his handsome face, blushing hard with hazy eyes and a desire filled pout. It was then I decided to have a little fun. "Yes boss."