Chapter thirty-six

TW: Mature reading ahead

Pollie Ashford's POV

I woke up early this morning to find that the covers were snatched off of my body. I wouldn't even mind so much, but they weren't exactly covering Rome either.

We slept in my room last night after we did what he proposed and chilled out on the couch for the rest of the evening.

It was nice just being in each others presenc for once. The only the noise was from the tv and for once, the takeout we ordered was only for two.

But today was kinda exciting because it was the first day back where Romeo could come back into the office.

I missed driving to work with him which is crazy considering I live with the man and see enough of him.

Looking at my phone on the nightstand, the time surprised me. 5:45. I still have an hour and a half till my alarm goes off.

Sitting up to grab the sheets before they fell to the end of the bed, I had an idea. Funny considering how I'm really not a morning person, that I sure do seem to have a lot of unfounded energy right now.

Grabbing the duvet, I blindly navigated Romes sleeping frame and nestled myself between his legs, resting my head against his chest and covering us both with the cover.

I tried to settle, really I did. But there was something in me that was yearning for me to be selfish and wake boss man up.

My fingers traced his pec, my arm reaching out and running my hand all the way down his arm till I wrapped my fingers in his. With struggle, I lifted his hand to my face and found something to satisfy the growing hunger that he subconsciously released within me.

I took his middle finger in my mouth and I sucked on it, moving my body to lay flat on my back and rub myself against his manhood.

A sigh from a few inches above my head told me he was waking up, my plan was working.

"Stella?" He mumbled groggily, beginning to feel his erection grow underneath me as I hummed innocently against his finger. "Fuck..."

I slowly pulled his finger out my mouth and repositioned myself to lay on my front. My tits were hard through the material of my oversized sleep shirt as I rested my head on his chest and looked up to him.

I saw his eyes glistening back at me in the winters morning darkness and pulled myself up to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Good morning beautiful, wanna tell me what's got you so horny?" Ugh, his sleep voice was angelic, but also did the devils work to my hormones.

I chuckled before answering. "Can I tell you something Rome?" I peppered his chest with kisses as he responded with a simple 'of course.'

"I keep wanting you to fuck me and I don't know what to do about it." Nothing but the truth.

I woke up countless times in the night with the intense desire to feel him in me. Who am I and what has he done with the old Pollie Ashford?

"Now you know what it's like to live inside my mind Stell." He brought his hands to my hair and played with it.

"Sorry for waking you up."