Chapter eleven

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for commenting on my story, I love hearing you guys' hype ❤️
______________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I could've sworn he just offered-

"I said you're moving in with me."

I couldn't stop the meaningless laughter that escaped my mouth. What in the holy heck is going on?

"What's funny?" Romeo asked as I continued to chuckle.

"My life. My life is what's funny."

"Don't talk shit Stella. You know better than that."

I stood up and took the glass of water he got me to the sink. Also trying to digest what he's just offered. Surely he's not serious?

"Look, don't get me wrong, I'm really grateful for your offer and all, but don't you think that's kind of a bit....unprofessional?" I know it was rude but I kept my back to him, not being able to look him in the eye because I hate disappointing people.

Footsteps approached me from behind, stopping at what felt very close to my back.

"Why would it be unprofessional Stella?" Romeos voice came out as a hoarse whisper, his breathy tone softly fanning through my hair.

Yep. He was stood right behind me.

"Y-you know. Cause I'm your employee. I can't live with my boss. People will be ask questions."

"Who says anyone would need to know? It's no one's business what you do outside of work Stella."

Large veiny hands appeared on the counter either side of my waist, trapping me firmly between him and the sink.

My initial upset turned into a cluster of heated nerves, a warmth spreading throughout my body as I felt him lightly brush against me.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Good girl Pollie, you're thinking with your brain.

"No? Well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree." Romeos right hand slowly lifted from the counter and trailed up to my hair. Goosebumps tickled my skin as I felt him push my locks to the side and replace them with the breath of his voice. "Will you at least think about it Stella?" I tried nodding, but he wasn't having that. "Words Stella."

"Yes. But only if I cant find anything else."

Romeo sighed but I could feel a smirk on his face before he made his next move.

He placed his lips on the side of my neck and lightly kissed the small patch of skin.

I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it.

My back had a mind of its own as it slowly arched into him. My reaction only made him press his lips firmer before unleashing his tongue to draw circles on my flesh.

I gasped at the sensation before my head fell against Romeos shoulder, a moan escaping my lips and then the embarrassment jerking me back to reality.