Chapter thirty-one

Warning: mature reading ahead

Pollie Ashford's POV

"Are you messing with me right now?" Romeo asked from underneath me, his pec muscles flexing as his grip on my waist faltered at my words.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh." I sighed quietly as I went to roll off of him but he stopped me.

"What? What's with the attitude?" He should be grateful it's dark right now cause the look I'm giving him ain't pretty.

"Nothing." I shrugged, my fingers drawing patterns on his bare chest as he pried.

"Stella, I know full well nothing is actual code for everything, so start talking." He gave a playful tap to my ass as I bit back a smile.

I took a deep breath. "When a girl tells you she wants you to fuck her, asking them if they're messing with you is not gonna be what she wants to hear." I prodded his chest whilst I felt all funny and shy on the inside.

The silence was deafening before I was suddenly pulled underneath Romeo as he caged me in from above. My breathing was becoming readily unsteady as he leaned into my neck, kissing it before whispering in my ear. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, his breath sending a trail of goosebumps all over my body.

I hummed out a response as my hands began to wander. However Romeo wasn't happy.

A hand gripped my chin as he forced our eyes to meet. "Words Pollie. Are you 100% certain you want to do this with me?" Him using my real name told me he wasn't playing around. But the grip he had on me only flustered me further.

"Yes Rome. I want you in me so bad. But only if it's what you want too?" I made out a trace of a smirk on his face as he went down to attack my lips with his mouth but I stopped him. "Words Romeo. Are you 100% certain you want to do this with me?" There was teasing in my tone as I copied his words, and by his already wandering hand, I already knew the answer.

"Yes. 100 times yes stell." His lips found their way back to mine as I felt that fire within me blaze at his touch. I gently bit down on his lower lip, making him grunt before shoving his tongue down my throat. With his tongue dancing with mine, he held himself up with one hand as his other crawled under my oversized sleep shirt.

"You're not wearing anything underneath this?" He breathed out as I shook my head making him groan. But then his hand slithered between my legs giving me no warning before he ran his calloused fingers over my slit. "Fuck Stella, you're so wet for me."

My breathing picked up as I played with the chain around his neck, gripping it tightly as he suddenly pressed hard against my clit. I cried out in pleasure as I felt his finger enter me. "Off." He ordered as he nodded down at my shirt.

With difficulty, I pulled it over my head, Romeo immediately relocating his lips to the bud of my left nipple. "Fuckk.." I exhaled as he gently teased it between his teeth. My back arched off the bed as he continued to lick and blow air on my hardened peaks.

As his mouth was busy, my eyes flew shut at the feeling of him adding another finger into my hole as he started to pick up the pace. My hands wrapped around his neck, locking my fingers in his hair as he relentlessly pounded into me.

But then all movement stopped when he withdrew to the bottom of the bed, kneeling on the floor as he looked up to me. "Stella, open your legs." All pulses quickened as I looked down at him. I'd never had that done me before. Sensing my hesitation, he cupped my kneecaps. "We don't have to, I'm sorry if I crossed a line-"