Chapter thirteen

I'm scared to write more erm, exotic scenes......pls let me know how I did, I will love you forever......
_________________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

"Excuse you?!" I felt my voice raise as I glared at the stranger whom I now know to be Romeos brother. But how dare he make such an assumption, especially to a girly whose not a morning person. "What gives the right to assume that?"

The guys face fell. "Well I just thought...." His voice trailed off as his eye contact dropped from my stare.

"Well you thought fucking wrong."

In the midst of the quickest disagreement known to man, Romeo appeared, his voice sounding before I saw him. "Stella, why the hell are you shouting?" His question answered itself once he stepped into view. "Enzo, what the hell are you doing here?" Seems I'm not the only one whose not a morning person.

"Can't I just call in to see my brother without having a reason?" Enzo had dimples that sprung out on his face when he grinned at his brother. Whilst he's rubbed me up the wrong way, I will admit that he's pretty cute. Just not like Romeo.

"No you can't. Now spill." Romeo appeared by my side, standing so close his arm brushed against mine. He's not a fan of personal space, got it.

Enzo sighed. "Uhh, fine." And then he switched to Italian, having a full blown discussion with bossman before eventually redirecting his attention back onto me. "So with all due respect beautiful, if you're not sleeping with my brother, why are you here?" Respect my ass.

"You know it's funny? I'm still not hearing the word sorry come out of your mouth." It's a lovely day to be a bitch.

Romeo chuckled from beside me as Enzo looked to him for help. "You're on your own brother."

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry principessa, I shouldn't have assumed anything. Could we start over?" He held out a hand which I slowly took. I may be a bitch but I'm not a petty bitch.

I went to pull away when he placed a light kiss on the top of my hand, his eyes going past me and assumably onto- "Fuck off Enzo, you've now overstayed your welcome." I became extremely flustered when Romeo grabbed my hips and pulled me out of Enzos touch. His breathing was heavy and his tone was deadly as he proceeded to basically chase the poor guy out of his house.

I however, remained glued to the spot, everything seemed to be happening at once, but my stupor was soon broken when a grumpy Romeo came back into sight.

"Come on, we've gotta get going." Romeo picked up my handbag, tossed me my coat that I set aside and ensured I followed him to the door.

I had to practically jog to keep up with him once we got to the underground parking, which then again was kind of a wake up call to how freakin unfit I am. "You know I can find my own way to work, I don't expect you to-"

He pushed me up against the side of the car, wrapping his hand lightly around my throat and leaning in so close our noses brushed against each other. "I obey you to expect the world from me because I will fucking give it to you Stella. But I will never expect anything in return, understood?"

I was at a loss for words from this spontaneous encounter, but the pounding in my core said everything. "Ok." I whispered, locking eyes with his deep blues, watching as they almost fully dilated.