Lorenzo Berkshire ~ You Belong With Me

SFW

You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

You watched as Lorenzo fought on the phone with his girlfriend. Even though his window was shut, you could still hear him yelling at her.

Finally, he hung up and slammed his fist on the desk, causing pencils and highlighters to fly. You examined as he angrily wiped at his eyes. Is he crying? I felt a pang of sadness.

I grabbed my marker and wrote in big bold letters, 'Are you okay?' you put it against your window and knocked, hoping it would get his attention. Your face grew red when he read the sign, smiled, and nodded. You watched as his face flushed red when you returned the smile.

You've always liked Lorenzo, even if you guys only exchanged words through ink and paper. You watched on the bleachers at school as his girlfriend would cheer for him, and he would run to her and hug and kiss her when the team won. You would admire the two walking the school halls. Her short shorts and her perky breasts drawing all the attention away from her face as Lorenzo kissed the top of her head. It made you breathe fire.

You hated how Lorenzo would give you a pity smile but loved how you guys secretly talked through ink and windows.

"Come over?" He wrote out.

My eyebrows drew in confusion, causing him to laugh.

You nodded, and soon, you were opening your window, lifting one leg out and then the other.

He unlocked his window and left it open for you. Then he disappeared out of sight, probably locking his door.

"Do you need help?" He laughed out.

"Please." You returned the laugh as you grabbed his hand and supported you into the window.

You sighed a breath of relief when you made it into his window.

"I know I don't talk to you much. I'm sorry about that. You know, controlling girlfriends." He groaned.

You bit the inside of your cheek and nodded. "I understand." You murmured. "Are you okay?"

He looked at you with watery eyes, and you watched as he swallowed.

"I'll be fine." He finally said.

You smiled at him and hugged him. He stilled when you wrapped your arms around him but soon gave in, wrapping his arms around you and hiding his face into your neck.

"Your girlfriend is going to kill me." You choked out.

"Ex-girlfriend." That is all he said before looking at you.

This time, you were the one to swallow.

"How could I not know? All this time, " he whispered, taking in my features.

"What?" You stuttered out.

He didn't respond; instead, he gently grabbed your face and asked, "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

You looked at him but slowly nodded.

As both of your lips connected, sparks flew everywhere. The butterflies in your stomach grew ambitious. The smile growing over your face has taken over, along with his.

After months of repeating, 'You belong with me,' it has finally come true.

Slytherin Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें