Mattheo Riddle ~ Things To Do (P2)

SFW

Things To Do - Alex G

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2, 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 1!

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝!!

You were currently being smothered by kisses and a big hug. Mattheo passed his test because of you and he felt accelerated.

"I couldn't have done this without you." He said as he set you down.

"Oh, you could've." You shrugged off.

"No, I really couldn't have. I would still be in my bed crying over my ex. You brought life back into me. I love you for that." He said as he moved a stray hair behind your ear.

Your heart was beating harshly fast, and loud. You felt weak but in a good way.

"I love you too, I'll always be there for you. You know that." You said, trying to maintain your shaking body.

I shifted on each leg and looked down to the floor and examined it like it was the most interesting thing ever.

Mattheo noticed and gently placed a hand under your chin to force you to look at him.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship." He murmured.

"What do you mean?" You asked even though you knew where this was going.

You felt as if someone obliviated your memories except the memories that have been made with Mattheo, your best friend. The atoms that belonged to you and Mattheo pulling eachother closer and closer until his lips gently met yours.

The kiss wasn't full of lust. It was full of love, the good love.

He moved his hand to the side of your face and was gentle with the kiss. He pulled away and all you wanted was to kiss him again. You missed his lips already.

"I really like you, not as a friend." He finally said.

"The feelings are mutual." You responded as you fidgeted with your thumbs.

For weeks you and Mattheo both over thought things. You guys didn't talk much for the first month but he came to you soon later and told you how he felt. Good thing he did. After that talk you guys got more comfortable then he asked to be with you about two weeks later.

You guys were perfect for eachother.