Draco Malfoy ~ Constellations

SFW

Constellations (Piano Version) - Jade LeMac

I traced my finger along the constellations and listened to Draco's laughs. I felt his head lay beside mine as he chewed on a cracker.

"Munchies?" I giggled out.

He shook his head and tried to hide his smile.

We just took our fourth shot of liquor that we stole from Blaise's nightstand. My body jittered in a good way but Draco was seeing stars. Literally.

The music stopped and I stopped tracing the patterns in the sky. I looked over at Draco who was already looking at me.

"You're freckles are so noticeable even in darkness." He breathed out as he laid a hand on my cheek.

"You're hallucinating." I laughed.

He shook his head lightly but didn't say anything as he stared at my face. I should've felt insecure but I didn't. I bit my lip to hide my smile as the music turned back on and he laughed as he sat up and leaned over me. He laid one hand on my hip as he gently kissed my lips.

"Slowly getting sober." He said after each kiss.

Draco had this silly smile on his face. He wasn't in the right mindset but he was still there. His love never changed, no matter where he was mentally.

He looked at me as if it was the first time he's ever seen nature. Beautiful, stunning, and admirable. He never got sick of looking at me.

I was his and he was mine.

He laid back down beside me and took my hand in his. We started to trace the constellations.

"When I die, I want to come back as a star." I smoothly said.

"You already are." He smirked.

I laughed. "Cheesy much?"

He looked at me with that admirable look again.

"Only for you."

The feeling he gave me always felt amazing. It was as amazing as looking at the sky.

He put his hand gently on my chin before kissing me lightly again then he laid his head on my chest and we admired the sky for another hour.