Pansy Parkinson ~ Dress

NSFW

Dress - Taylor Swift

I eyed Pansy at the party. It was interesting how no one knew what was going on between me and her.

She smirked as she pointed at her neck, mirroring mine. "The hickey I gave you is showing." She mouthed.

I mouthed back. "I know."

She let out a laugh and even though I couldn't hear it, my mind echoed it.

My hands shake at the thought of going to her and kissing her in front of everyone.

~

At the end of the party I walked back to my dorm but before I reached my dorm Pansy snuck up on me.

"That dress drove me mad tonight." She smiled.

"I wore it just for you."

We entered my dorm and our hands were on each other in less than a second.

Our kisses weren't messy or slutty, they meant something. Her touches lingered longer than usual. Her skin indents mine.

"I bought this dress just so you could take it off." I moaned out.

She smiled as she unzipped the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor.

Her brain has already memorized my bra straps and panties. She didn't miss a spot. Quickly but lightly unclasping my bra and pulling panties down.

She massaged my breasts as she moved to kiss my chest. Lightly sucking on my nippled and maintaining eye contact.

She moved lower. Kissing every inch of my body. She kissed my clit lightly but with love. Slowly rubbing it with her thumb at the same time.

I stumbled back as I threw my head back in pleasure.

I finished all over her fingers and she made me watch as she sucked her fingers clean.

"I love you." She said, placing light kisses on me.

"I love you so much more."

Authors Note:
I prefer writing the pov as 'I, me' ect. Instead of 'you, your' ect.

Lemme know what you think

Please comment! I love replying and reading comments. And vote!