Pansy Parkinson ~ Supermassive Black Hole

NSFW

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

"Jesus Christ." I groaned out as Pansy fingered me roughly. I moved my hips against her fingers, throwing my head back in pleasure. The sound of her bed hitting the wall turning me on more.

My pussy hurts with how turned on I am. I smirked as I rolled into Pansy, her fingers still pumping into me as I kissed her neck and rocked on top of her.

"Just like that." Pansy moaned out.

"How long before we tell the truth?" I smirked.

Me and Pansy have been secretly seeing each other. Both of us knew we liked each other but we aren't sure how people would react seeing two girls together, so when it was just me and Pansy shit got real.

Pansy's voice was mumbled as she grinded against me and started kissing me roughly.

"You set my soul alight." I moaned out as I rode her fingers.

She started to pump me faster and faster. The bed hit the wall harder and faster. My moans became louder, screaming her name in delight.

A scream and a giggle left each of us when the bed broke but that didn't stop us from fucking the shit out of eachother.

I examined her body as I rode her, her nipples hard and bouncing with each movement.

She set her hand on my ass and slapped it causing me to whimper in pain and pleasure.

"You get so much wetter when I slap that pretty ass of yours." She breathed out.

I sucked on my two fingers and maintained eye contact with Pansy as I started to edge her slowly then without warning shoving my two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

Her fingers twitched as her back arched causing her hips to rub against my bare pussy. That movement caused me to finish on her.

"Fucking hell." I groaned out as I pumped my two fingers inside of her and rubbed her pussy with my other hand faster.

She moved her hips faster against me. My sensitive pussy making noise with her leg as she pushed her leg against me.

I spread open her legs since she was closing her legs against my hand.

"If you want to finish, open those fucking legs." I gritted out in pleasure.

She opened her legs and grabbed at me as I let out one final thrust, wiggling my fingers inside her.

She laughed as she and I both rode out our orgasms.

"Fuck, I'm glad I'm gay." She joked.

"Me too." I joked back as I fell beside her and licked my fingers clean.