Theodore Nott ~ In The Name Of Love

Slight NSFW

In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix, Bebe Rexha

Theodore told me he wanted to talk. Actually talk. No fucking, no hot make out session, no flirting or cuddling.

When I walked into his dorm it felt like the first time I was invited into his dorm. I awkwardly sat on the end of his bed. My back was stiff and my eyes burned at the possibilities of what he was going to say.

"We need a break." He finally sliced the nerve-wracking silence.

"You brought me back to life. You can't leave me. Theo, why?" The words came out faster than my brain thought them. I stuttered over each word as my eyes worked through the painful tears. My throat is clenched, trying to search for some moisture.

"I'm doing it in the name of love. You need to believe me." He breathed out. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I shook my head and a sob wrenched through me. "No, not after everything we've gone through." I practically jumped at him and connected our lips. I ran my hands through his hair as a groan escaped him and he pushed himself into me.

He picked me up and set me on the bed as he got on top of me. He left kisses on my neck as he started to undress me. Suddenly he stopped.

"I can't do this." He choked out. He got off me and ran his hands through his hair. "I swear after I fix everything I will come back for you okay? Just give me time." He begged.

"Don't leave me in the darkness. Don't leave me with nobody by my side." I sobbed out.

He winced as if he was being burned by a torturous fire. "It's all in the name of love." He whispered.

I scoffed. "Save it for the next girl." My sudden change in mood gave him and me whiplash. I want to testify so I will. It's all in the name of love right?