Tom Riddle ~ Glory Box

NSFW

Glory Box - Portishhead

I was studying with Tom in the back of the library like we always have done.

"I'm so tired." I said.

"We just started studying." He groaned.

"Not that!" I exclaimed quietly. "Us, I'm tired of sneaking around, it's sickening how you find it embarrassing being seen with me."

He looked at me with these stern eyes that made me so wet so fucking quickly. I folded my legs over eachother and looked away.

"You think I'm embarrassed being seen with you?" He asked as he moved closer.

I nodded.

"Baby, if I was embarrassed of being seen with you, I wouldn't be making you scream my name in this library." He said.

I was confused for a minute before his hand trailed my inner thigh and was placed on my panties underneath my skirt. He lightly rubbed me as I squirmed lightly in my seat.

"This is the beginning of forever and ever, baby." He whispered. "You're so wet for me, it's adorable." He kept his eyes locked on mine as if this was a daily thing. "Now, I'm going to fill you with my cum so when anyone asks who you belong to you can say 'Tom Riddle.' Understand?"

I nodded as I felt myself become wetter and more hungry for him.

"Sit on the table." He ordered as he started unbuckling his belt. "Take it like the good fucking girl you are." He demanded. He moved my panties to the side and dipped two finger into me and pulled out and rubbed my wetness over my pussy.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he took out his dick and teased me with his tip. He didn't give any warning before pushing into me causing me to call for his name. I bit down on his shoulder to cover the moans that needed to escape.

He thrusted into me, a low growl escaping from his throat as he gripped my hair. "Taking it like a good girl, huh?" He gritted out. He felt me move, my usual move when I'm about to finish. "I'm not done yet." He said. "Hold it."

I waited, trying to hold in the orgasm that was building higher and higher. "Tom, I can't." I breathed out.

He thrusted a few more times. "Go ahead, baby." He whispered as he finished in me.

We both rode out the orgasm together, his grip on my hair tightening before he pulled out and slapped my pussy lightly a few times.

"Such a good girl." He said, before kissing me and helping me off of the table after a few minutes.

Authors note~
Fun fact about me... I have a breeding kink LMAO