Lorenzo Berkshire ~ Dancing Barefoot

SFW

Dancing Barefoot - Patti Smith

I sifted through Lorenzo's vinyls. The Smith's, Nirvana, Sublime, Patti Smith. Wait, Patti Smith?

"You listen to Patti Smith?" I asked as I grabbed the vinyl.

Lorenzo laughed, "I knew you liked her so I decided to listen to her." He said as he walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist.

I got an idea and pulled away and played the vinyl. Dancing Barefoot played and I looked at our bare feet.

"Coincidence?" I smirked as I started to sway to the music.

"I don't dance." Lorenzo said as he sat down and admired me.

I danced to the music, more like I jumped lightly around and ruffled my hair as I closed my eyes and listened to the music.

Soon I felt two hands wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. I smiled to myself as I leaned into Lorenzo. My moves moved slower than the song as me and Enzo swayed to the music barefooted.

I turned around and started lip syncing the song dramatically and flew my hands in the air. Lorenzo chuckled and a blush spread across his cheeks as he slowly started to loosen up.

"Okay, okay fine." He finally said as he went fully in and started dancing with me.

I grabbed his hands and we moved side to side and our laughs echoed with the music.

In that moment I've never been happier.

We danced to the song until it came to an end, I replayed the song again and again. We never ran out of breath we always kept going for it. Dancing and just enjoying ourselves.

"We need to do this more." I breathed out as I flopped onto the bed finally out of breath.

"It's a date." Lorenzo cutely smiled as he fell beside me and tucked a strand of hair out of my face.

"It's a date."