Theodore Nott ~ Confidence

NSFW

Confidence - Ocean Alley

You received a text from Theodore.

Theodore: You should wear the set I got you tonight.

You: I feel weird in it.

Theodore: It's all about confidence baby. Meet me in my dorm in 5.

You smiled at his text and got up to try on the new burgundy set he got you.

You looked in the mirror, eyeing yourself.

You put a long coat on just in case you ran into anyone but you didn't expect anyone out so late.

You walked into Theo's room and he smiled when you walked in. He got up and grabbed you by the waist, pecking your lips and hugging you.

"You ready to see it?" You asked.

He nodded before stepping away.

You slowly undid the coat, keeping eye contact with Theodore as you took off the coat.

"God damn." Theodore sputtered out.

You blushed as he moved to you, admiring your body.

He began to kiss your neck and you moved your head so he could gain more access and you let out a soft groan as he walked you two to the bed.

You fell onto the bed, him falling on top of you. He didn't break away from the neck kisses.

"I don't want to tear this off of you." He moaned out.

You smirked before grabbing his hand and pulling it down to rest on your thigh.

You then threaded your hands into his hair as he lightly rubbed his finger around your area. He began to kiss down your chest to your breasts. With one hand he traced out the lace on the bra before dipping his hand into the bra and playing with your breast causing you to arch your back in pleasure.

He kissed one breast and massaged another as he pulled the panties to the side and moved two fingers into you, not giving you any warning. You moaned louder as you threw your face into his neck.

His motions were slowly causing you to groan impatiently.

"You need to be more confident. You're getting a punishment because you aren't confident when you should be." He answered as he looked at you. "Say it. Say you're the most gorgeous person ever." He smirked.

"I'm the most gorgeous person ever." You stuttered out.

His motions got a bit faster. "Again."

You and him repeated those words until he finally got to the speed that pleased you.

"Finish when you're ready pretty girl."

After a few seconds you reached your climax and rode out the orgasm against his fingers.