Mattheo Riddle ~ YOU TOO

NSFW

TW: Slight Mention of Alcohol

YOU TOO - Chase Atlantic

You were sitting in Mattheo's dorm room, ranting to him about how it was not a good idea to be seeing eachother like this anymore.

Everyone thought you guys hated eachother but secretly you guys were fucking each night.

"Fine, go find someone else to kill the pain for you." He gritted through his teeth.

"I didn't think I would be the one breaking things off. I'm sorry, I know I promised I wouldn't think anything more of this." You choked up.

He walked over to you and put his hands on each side of the bed to trap you.

"I want to do terrible things to you. I don't want to end this and I know you don't want to either. Stop talking about yourself so much. I exist too." He whispered as his nose ran across your neck.

"I'm sorry I talk about myself to much." You whispered as you moved your hands to his hair.

He groaned quietly before laying delicate kisses along your neck. He pushed you down gently onto the bed as he got onto of you.

"I bet Tom, or Draco, or anyone for that matter makes you feel this way." He groaned as he trailed his hand to the inside of your shirt.

You felt him gently squeez your tit causing you to groan in pleasure. You nodded since you couldn't respond to him.

You and Mattheo started seeing each other when you two ran into each other, intoxicated and heartbroken. You two have always hated each other but the tension was unbearable.

"No love, baby." He mumbled, as he started to move against you. Creating friction.

He moved his fingers lower to your inner thigh and squeezed it.

"Let me take care of your pain, pretty girl." He said as he moved your panties to the side and edged you. "Merlin, you feel so good. So wet." He went on as he kissed your neck while tracing circles on your clit.

You arched your back and tried not to squirm so much from how sensitive you were from him.

"Killing all the pain." He commented, as he dipped a finger into you then shortly another. He pumped in and out as he moved against you and left marks on your neck.

He kept hitting the perfect spot.

"Undo yourself when your ready baby, tonight is all for you."

After you heard those words you finished on his fingers and tried to gain as much friction as possible.

"I want to say 'I love you' but we both know it's not true." You breathed.

"But you will. Everyone will know you love me." He replied as he left gentle kisses all over your face.