Theodore Nott & Mattheo Riddle ~ Haunted

NSFW

Haunted - Beyoncé

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞! 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 & 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 <3

Fred smirked as he looked at me then Theo and Mattheo.

I sighed as I knew this was not going to go well.

"I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Theodore, and Mattheo." He smirked.

George chuckled as Hermione and everyone else gasped. Theodore and Mattheo looked at each other with a look in their eye that I couldn't think of.

"If she's okay with it, we're down." Mattheo confirmed.

I bit the inside of my cheek and thought for a moment. Why not?

"Okay. Sure." I finally answered as I got up and flattened my skirt and walked over to the closet.

I turned back to face the group but saw Theodore and Mattheo still in there spots but this time their eyes were wide.

"Well?"

Everyone started cheering as I asked and the boys followed me over.

"Let me know when you guys are ready!" Fred yelled but it came out muffled through the shut door.

"We weren't being serious, we don't have to if you don't want to." Mattheo whispered.

"I want to." I whispered. As weird as it sounded I was turned on by the thought of them both taking me on. My lower region grew slick as Theo moved his hand to my back.

"Positive?" Theo whispered by my neck causing goosebumps to fall over my skin.

I nodded as his teeth ran by my neck.

Someone's fingers caressed my cheek, Mattheo's.

"Just tell us to stop if you don't want to continue." Mattheo said.

In one swift motion Theo grabbed my hips and turned me around. He was sitting down and pulled me into his lap as Mattheo stood in front of us.

My legs parted in a desperate manner as Theo started to run his hands up and down my body while he kissed my neck.

"Such a pretty body." Mattheo cooed as he started to lay gentle kisses on my legs.

Theodore's hand moved into my shirt but went into my skirt instead of my bra. He started to play with my underwear as my back arched against him.

Mattheo continued to lay delicate kisses up and down my legs as Theodore started to slowly rub me through my clothed area.

"Blood Merlin, she's soaking Mattheo." Theo chuckled.

Mattheo chuckled in response as he moved in-between my thighs and moved Theo's hand. Theo's hand moved straight for my breasts and started to massage them as Mattheo examined my wet pussy.

Mattheo ran a finger down my center and lightly slapped it before moving his lips to my region.

"Holy shit." I gasped out, immediately grabbing Mattheo's hair as he started to eat me out.

Theo began to kiss my neck again but harder, definitely leaving marks as Mattheo devoured me.

Mattheo pulled away and ran his pointer finger across my center, he started to rub in circular motions.

Even though I couldn't see his eyes connect with mine I could feel them piercing into me asking me for consent.

"It's okay." I whispered.

He moved two fingers into me giving me no time to adjust.

Right before I hit my climax he pulled out of me. "It's not fair to Theodore now is it?"

Theodore shook his head against my neck as I felt him lift me up so he could unbuckle his pants.

The coldness of his now undone belt hitting my thighs sent chills against me as Theodore set me down on his dick.

I instantly started to move against him as Mattheo rubbed his thumb against my nub.

My body shivered from all the pleasurable attention.

"How much more time?" Mattheo asked.

"About two, maybe?" Theodore grunted out.

Mattheo rubbed faster and I started to grind against Theodore as he pumped into me faster and harder.

"Can I finish in you, darling?" Theodore asked me as Mattheo's hand movements slowed.

"I'm on the pill." I grunted out.

Then they both started their motions again faster and harder this time sending me into complete overload and finishing in seconds.

I felt Theodore stay in me for a few seconds before finally pulling out.

They both left gentle kisses on me before helping me clean up quickly then we all left the closet as if nothing happened.