Tom Riddle ~ Work (P2)

NSFW

Work - Iggy Azalea

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

I've been sober for two weeks now. It's been a lot easier since I'm back at Hogwarts now, and maybe because every week I become more sober Tom fucks the living hell out of me as a reward.

I want to stay sober but Pansy just invited me to a Slytherin party and I hate turning down parties.

Tom glared at me as everyone else in our group begged me to come to the party.

"I can't guys. I have plans. I'm sorry." I breathed out shakily.

Tom blew out a breath of relief and nodded while the others groaned.

"You just got back! You used to party all the time." Draco persuaded.

"Yes, but I don't party anymore." I admitted.

Everyone gave up and we went on to our normal talking. I moved over to Tom and he placed a determined hand on my thigh. "Such a good girl." He whispered into my ear, making chills form and falling down my back.

"I'll see you guys later, yeah?" I said as me and Tom got up.

"Oui! Keep it down this time? We heard you guys going at it last week. And-" Mattheo gagged dramatically.

I scoffed and left with Tom right behind me.

I barely had time to shut the door before Tom grinded his body into mine and pushed me onto the bed.

"Needy already?" I giggled out.

He groaned as he kissed my neck. "Would you rather us not do anything tonight?"

I shook my head in a no manner as he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them above me as he continued to kiss my neck. He sucked hard, definitely creating hickeys with each suck. He moved his unoccupied hand underneath my now untucked shirt, his rings so cold it made me whimper in delight. He squeezed each of my breasts and kissed and sucked each nipple. "Want me to eat you out, or finger fuck you, or do you want me to put my dick inside of you?" He asked.

"All?" I giggled out hesitantly.

"I don't think so." He said as he began to kiss down my body.

"I want you to eat me out, Tom." I finally said.

He smirked against my thigh. "Good girl." He licked a long line against my wet clit. "So wet. So good." He groaned. He dipped his tongue into my entrance as his grasp on my thighs became tighter. My now free arms rang through his hair in pleasure. I tried my best not to squirm as he was holding my hips and thighs down. I pushed myself against his face causing a groan to escape him and his tongue to move at a faster pace now.

"Fuck, just like that. Just like that." I breathed out. I began to grind my heat against his face to add more intensity.

Suddenly my stomach twisted and turned, my heated area tingled and became 10x more sensitive.

"Tom, I'm going to come." I managed to say.

"Come for me baby."

His words made me unfold. I felt myself come on him and felt him lick every inch of my liquid self.

He moved his kisses back up my body and I giggled as I continued to run my hands through his soft curly hair.

"I love you so much." I breathed out.

He smiled against my neck. "I love you most."