Tom Riddle ~ West Coast

NSFW

West Coast - Lana Del Rey

"You know you didn't need to do all this, right?" I asked as I motioned at the picnic area Tom set up for us.

"I know, but I thought I would go the extra mile tonight." He said. He extended himself as he watched the waves crash against the beach.

His love for me these past few days have been out of the roof amazing. We aren't official so I shouldn't really say "his love" but it's true. I've never seen him ever give so much affection to a girl before.

"Tom?"

"Yes, love?"

"Why aren't you my boyfriend?" I broadly asked him.

He face grew distant for a minute and his posture straightened and for a minute I was scared I messed everything up.

"I want to."

"Then why aren't we?"

"Because I think I'm in love."

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks.

"With someone else?" My voice cracked.

No wonder he was being so sweet. Because mother fucking Tom loves someone else.

He chuckles and looks at me. "I think I'm in love with you." He admitted.

Once everything clicked I realized he was the only person I wanted. I'm in love with him too.

I wanted to take him all right there and then. Show him that I love him and only him. But instead I moved slowly as he did too and connected our lips together.

"I'm in love." He reassured in a groan.

His hands moved to my waist and he guided me to straddle him. His hands roamed my upper back and lower back. I moved to his toned neck and I felt his heart rapidly beat from his chest.

His hands moved to the inside of my shirt and he fiddled with the strap of my black lace bra.

"May I?" He asked.

I was about to nod but realized that we were on a beach. Anyone could see us.

"Someone will see us, Tom."

He smiled as he moved his hands to each side of my body. "No one comes here."

"Positive?"

"Pos-"

Before he could reassure me yet again, I connected my lips to his and started to undo his belt without looking. I felt the way he hands grasped as my bra clasps. When he finally undid my bra he massaged my breasts and groaned at the touch of them. As for me I struggled to undo his belt.

"C'mon beautiful girl, you can do it." He moaned.

That gave me more motivation and this time I finally undid his belt and felt his hard length against my inner thigh.

His hands trailed down to my underwear that was now visible by the way I was straddling him and my skirt being so short.

"All this for me." He whispered as he teased me by moving my panties around.

He finally revealed my pussy and rubbed light circles over it as he led the top of his dick into my entrance.

"Are you sure you still want this?"

"100 fucking percent." I whispered.

At that moment he didn't waste time to plunge me into him. I bounced on his dick lightly as I grinded myself against him. He adjusted himself a few times before he started to knead one of my breasts and grip onto the side of my waist with his other.

His rings imprinted into my skin with each thrust and grind.

I started to just move against him as I felt better that way. Clearly he did too.

"Just like that, pretty girl." He moaned out as he moved against me as well. "Together?" He wheezed out as his dick twitched inside me.

"Together."

We came undone together. His love and my love mixing together in pure pleasure.

"So, so, so in love." I breathed out with a laugh.

He kissed my forehead in agreement.