Pansy Parkinson ~ Bad Idea

NSFW

Bad Idea - Girl In Red

I sat on my bed staring at my phone. My mind was still trying to wrap around the thought that I just called my ex over to hookup because my fingers weren't doing the job.

"It was a bad idea." I whispered to myself as I shook my head.

She's fucking with me, she won't come. Just as I thought that, my door opened and Pansy walked in.

She didn't give me time to speak, she practically ran to me. Shoving me against the wall and connecting her lips with mine. She put her hands under my shirt and undid my bra.

"Darling, are you ready for more?" She asked.

I nodded into her kiss, a moan leaving my lips as we disconnected so I could take my shirt off.

She lifted her knee up and put just the right amount of pressure towards my clit. I grabbed at her hair in response. I moved my fingers downward, ready to take the next step.

"Good?" I asked quickly.

"Good."

I slipped my two fingers into her shorts and rubbed her over her panties. I remembered the texture of the panties. She's wearing the set I got her before we broke up. Suddenly everything rushed back to me. This is such a bad idea. So, so, so bad.

I'm not surprised Pansy could tell what I was thinking. "We can stop if you want. I know it's a bad idea." She said quickly.

"No, I want this." I kissed her neck. "I need you." I finished as I edged her.

"Thank God." She laughed as she started to play with my nipple.

She moved her body against my fingers. "Just finger fuck me already." She breathed out.

Her body was pushing into me, pushing me into the wall. I started to rub faster and faster. I pulled away the moment she almost finished on my hands.

"Fuck, y/n!" She said frustrated.

I laughed mockingly as I turned her over so she was against the wall and I was pushing her into the wall.

"You're so pretty, it fucking hurts." I moaned out as I licked her hard nipple playfully. "But this is a bad idea. So I'm not going to let you finish." I moved and kissed her neck. "Your fingers can do the job." I breathed out.

She whimpered lustfully. "Please."

I smiled as I kissed her, slowly moving down and kissing her collarbone, then each nipple, then stomach, and lastly her thighs. I swept my tongue over her soaking wet pussy. I moved back up and pushed her against me so I could move behind her and unclasp her bra with my teeth. I threw the bra to the side. "Leave the bra here." I murmured as she tried to finger me.

"Yes ma'am." She groaned out. "Please fuck me."

I giggled. "Nope." I said and made a popping noise with the 'p'.

"You were right. This was a bad idea." She said irritated. She paused and I was waiting for her to finally say what she wanted. "You may have been the dominant one tonight but Jesus, I'm going to fuck the living Hell out of you eventually." She came closer to me and moved to my ear. "Girlfriend or not. Bad idea or not."

I could feel her smirking and my pussy became more wetter. The temptation to eat her out was killing me.

I resisted though.

"I guess we'll see about that... When the time comes."