Blaise Zabini ~ Again

Slight NSFW

Again (sped up) - Noah Cyrus

Blaise had been fighting with his somewhat girlfriend for the whole time you and him were supposed to be hanging out.

"You're not even dating her, why are you pushing it?" You asked.

"Because something could happen in the future, she's a cool girl once you get to know her." He responded.

You gave him an annoyed look and he groaned as he turned his phone off. "I'm sorry." He said once. When you didn't respond he said it again when you didn't acknowledge him again he grabbed you by the waist and started tickling you.

"Stop it!" You laughed out as you tried to fight out of his grasp. "It's almost ten, I have to go." You stuttered out through laughs.

"No, I'm sorry." He groaned into your neck.

The vibratoration of his voice sent shivers through your body causing you to groan in pleasure quietly.

You felt him smirk into your neck as he began lightly kissing your neck.

"I thought this was a one time thing?"

"I want to be your lover." He mumbled out, bringing his hands lower as he hugged you from behind.

"I don't want to be your friend." You finished. He smirked again, remembering the words you two said when you guys first hooked up.

He pushed you onto the bed as he started kissing you on the lips. He brought his hands to your shirt and lifted it slightly, sending goosebumps on your exposed skin.

"I really do have to go." You whimpered out.

"You really don't want to though."

"I know." You groaned out as he left his hand on your inner thigh. "I said I didn't need you, but now I'm in your bed." You said as you arched your back.

You and Blaise were interrupted by the alarm on your phone going off.

You two both paused as you grabbed your phone and shut off the alarm.

"I do have to go, I'll be late." You said and looked at the time that said 10:15 pm. "Maybe, don't fight with that bitch next time and we could've done a lot more." You smirked.

He groaned lightly as he got off of you and helped you collect your stuff. "Next time." He said.

"Next time." You repeated as you kissed him before leaving his dorm.

Slytherin OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara