Draco Malfoy ~ Champagne & Sunshine

NSFW

Champagne & Sunshine - PLVTINUM, Tarro

The new year party at Hogwarts always was a kick. It was always held in the Slytherin common room of Gryffindor common room, but this year it was being held at Draco's house.

"Your house is amazing." I complimented Draco's house as I held out my red solo cup for him to refill.

He gave me a smirk and thanked me.

I stood up on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear. "I wonder what the bathroom looks like." Before I walked off and went into the bathroom.

Draco walked my way, kissing me before shutting the door to the bathroom. His lips instantly found my neck, my favorite spot as his hands trailed my legs.

"Get on the floor." He breathed.

I did as he said. He got on top of me and moved his hands into my shirt, slowly playing with my breasts through my bra.

I felt him grow hard as he leaned on me.

His blonde hair tickling my chest as he kissed my exposed breasts.

I opened my legs when he put just enough pressure on my clothed clit with his knee. I moaned as I grabbed at his back.

I grinded against him making him groan lightly. In a quick motion he undid his pants, he teased me with his tip as he removed my panties.

My pussy clenched and pulsed as it waited it be filled.

"I'm not going easy on you." He breathed. "I'm going to be rough, is that okay?" Only a real gentleman would ask that question.

"Yeah." I responded as he thrusted inside of me in one quick motion causing me to gasp and arch my back. The pain was there but barely, as it's so used to being filled with him.

He gripped my waist as he pounded into me at a fast pace. The music drowning out the sound of skin slapping against skin. His grunts and my moans sounding like music in our ears.

I felt him twitch in me. "Not yet." He gritted out as he pulled out of me.

He moved his face in between my legs and moved his tongue over my soaked clit. He sucked roughly and harshly, I scratched at his back as I squeezed him with my legs in pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" I smiled.

"Cum for me, pretty girl. All over my face." His voice sent vibrations through me, that's all it took for me to finish.

He rode out my high for a few minutes before he moved back up and shoved his dick back into me, giving me no break.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded as I brought my lips to his and started to pump slowly in me. He stayed inside me longer with each thrust. Making the pleasure last. Then he went frantic and pounded into me. Each pound and thrust more aggressive, each shake more aggressive.

Then his dick twitched and not even a second after he finished inside of me.