Lorenzo Berkshire ~ Miss Americana & The Heart Break Prince

SFW

Miss Americana & The Heart Break Prince - Taylor Swift

I walked the halls with my boyfriend, Lorenzo Berkshire, my perfect boyfriend. At least that's what people thing of him.

Everyone stops what they are doing and adores us. Adores him actually.

They try to cast love spells on him to make him fall out of love with me. I'm the bad girl he's the perfect guy. I feel like it's gotten to him.

He grips my hand comfortly as a girl tries to pull him away. He holds onto me though so the girl decides to speak.

"She's a bad, bad girl. Just thought you should know." She smirked as she eyed me.

"Thank you, but she's my whole world." He smirked back mockingly.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. I smiled to myself, I need to stop overthinking because Enzo would never treat me badly.

"You know I adore you right?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded sheepishly with a smile.

"Good." He responded then he turned infront of me and placed a long, loving kiss on my lips in the middle of the packed hallway.

I heard gasps as he smirked during the kiss.

"No one is going to win if they try to push me away from you." He whispered.

In that moment I felt like the only person alive. Like it was just me and him, that was my whole world.

"I love you." I admitted.

"I love you more."