Draco Malfoy ~ Beautiful Boy

SFW

Beautiful Boy - John Lennon

I was rocking Draco as he sobbed into my lap. He finally opened up about why he was being so distant.

My boy. My beautiful boy was a Death Eater. What's worse is that he thought I wouldn't love him anymore.

"I'll always love you, pretty boy," I whispered as he clung to my arms.

His hair stuck to his forehead, and his tears attached a few strands to his cheeks.

"Look at me." I softly demanded.

I took his face in my hands and wiped the tears from his swollen face.

"This-" I pointed to his Death Mark, "Isn't your fault."

His eyes looked so lifeless as he was reminded of his mark. He let out a whimper as he clung harder to my arms.

"I didn't- I couldn't lose you that's why I didn't tell you. You're all I have left. All I'm living for."

A tear fell down my cheek. A tear I didn't even know formed as I listened to his confession. I was his reason for living; he thought I left him before I knew why. He was my reason for living. I thought I lost him. I didn't know what I did. I didn't know what he did. Until now, I know he was suffering in silence, and it got so bad to the point he exploded. His emotions were bottled up and flooding his mind and mouth.

"It's going to get better. So much better, beautiful boy. I promise you." I assured.

I could still see the way his face was unsure.

"Like the moon, we have to go through all types of phases to feel full again. We are forever, my love."

It felt weird assuring and comforting him as he's usually the one who comforts me. I felt suddenly guilty as I remembered all the times I cried to him about things much smaller than what he'd been dealing with.

"I'm so sorry-" He started.

I stopped him, "I'm sorry. You can not say sorry because you have no reason to be sorry. It's my fault for being so blind, and I swear I will be right here all the way through. I'm not leaving you."

"Beautiful girl." He murmured to me.

"Beautiful boy." I smiled back before gently kissing him, and we drifted off to a deep sleep.