Theodore Nott ~ Practice

NSFW

Practice - Drake

You and Theodore have been seeing each other secretly for a couple months now.

After you and Theo got into a fight, you stopped seeing Theodore and started seeing other guys.

You sat in the Slytherin Common Room with a random guy as you watched the party go on. You saw all your friends dancing, random Slytherin's then you laid your eyes on Theodore.

Who was dancing with a girl.

Jealousy boiled in you as you watched him bury his face into the girls' neck. You continued to watch them in anger, you wanted to pull away when Theo looked at you. He continued to kiss the girl romantically as he stared at you.

"I'm going to the restroom." You gritted out.

The boy didn't even realize you left. When you walked towards the restroom you made sure to go right beside Theo and eye him. You bumped into them on purpose.

"Bitch!" The girl scoffed out.

You sent her a glare causing her to shut up.

When you entered the vacant bathroom you walked into the biggest stall.

Lust flower through you as you imagined Theo making out with you instead of that girl.

"Open the damn door!" Theo called out as he pounded on the stall door.

You smirked as you opened the stall.

Before you could even speak, his lips collided with yours. He didn't even have to fight for dominance, he locked the stall door not breaking the kiss.

He pushed you into the wall, his hands exploring your body. Starting with your arms then waist, then hips, he stopped to squeeze you slightly. A moan slipped out of you and you felt him smirk. He continued to explore your body. His hands started gliding to your hips then your thighs.

You felt yourself grow restless and you started to fight for dominance.

Running your hands through his curls as he rubbed your inner thighs. You started to kiss his neck as you fumbled with his belt. You heard him groan as you finally undone his belt and let his pants fall. He moved more into you, you felt him grow hard as you moved against him.

You moved your hand into his boxers and lightly started pumping his length.

"Fuck." He breathed out as his hands grew shaky. "All those other guys were practice, huh?" He groaned as you continued to please him. Hurrying your motions. Slow then fast. Repeat.

You kept eye contact with him as his forehead fell to yours.

"Damn, I can tell you've been practicing." He chuckled out as he released on your hand.

He cupped your throat lightly, showering your face with kisses.