Lorenzo Berkshire ~ Mistletoe

SFW

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

"Just go for it already." Pansy groaned as she tried pushing me towards Enzo. "You've liked him forever and clearly he likes you back, he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you." Pansy smirked.

"Shut up." I groaned as I walked away from her. "I don't know her!" I said to a group of people staring at us.

"Get your man!" Pansy yelled.

I turned around so quickly and glared at her as my face flushed red and I saw Lorenzo looking at me along with his friend group.

I walked over to the drinks and filled my cup and walked to the hallway to be alone.

"Fucking embarrassing." I whispered.

"What's embarrassing?" Someone asked.

I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to see Lorenzo.

"Jesus, Berkshire!"

"Jesus is embarrassing?" He chuckled.

"That's not what I meant." I put my palm to my face.

I looked back up at him and smiled lightly to try to hide the embarrassment. He connected his eyes with mine and we were both under a trance as he slowly moved closer to me, then he looked at the window that was in front of us.

"It's snowing." He smiled.

"It is." I whispered, admired by the tiny flakes of snow.

"Look up." He lightly said.

I did as he instructed and widened my eyes as I stared at the mistletoe hanging above us.

"I- you don't- you don't have to, if you don't want to." I stuttered out.

"We can't be the ones to break the tradition." He smiled.

He closed the space between us and connected his lips with mine. I felt him smile into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.