Draco Malfoy ~ Super Rich Kids

SFW

Super Rich Kids - Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

I laughed as I danced with Draco. I listened to the laughter of Pansy, Theodore, Mattheo and a few others as we passed bottle upon bottle and bowl after bowl.

I'm surprised we aren't dead yet. We've done everything that could've killed us. We've gone drunk driving, we've driven while high, we've partied, we've stolen. Damn, we've done some fucked up shit.

I stopped dancing and hit the joint Draco passed me. "Super Rich Kids with nothing but loose ends." I laughed as I handed the joint back to him.

"Super Rich Kids with nothing but fake friends." He finished.

"Except for us!" I cheered as I clunked our bottles together.

Draco and I started as a duo, two Super Rich Kids. We rebelled all the time. The roof or astronomy tower was where we were most of the time. We ran into Theo and his smoking buddy Mattheo and we started hanging out all together. Pansy came in when she got detention for cursing at Snape. We thought she was the funniest most sexist person ever. Until we learned all these people were fake. Theo and Mattheo talk mad shit about everyone, you'll get a day off from being shitted on if you give them drugs or alcohol. Pansy sleeps around then acts as if nothing happened. Draco is the only one who stayed true to me. We didn't care that the others were fake because even though they were extremely toxic, they were fun to fuck around with. Late night drives were the best.

Me and Draco are still searching for real love. Platonically or romantically. I guess we are the only smart kids. Well not really, we were either drunk, stoned, or both most of the time.

"What brand is this?" Pansy slurred over the music as she raised the wine bottle up in the air.

"I don't know! I can't pronounce it!" I yelled back and giggled as Draco kissed my cheek lightly.

We never had to worry about being caught because our parents never visited Hogwarts. Snape was our father figure even though he hates to admit it he loves us like one so we have to be careful with him. I swear he has eyes on the back of his head.

I went to take another sip of my drink but groaned when I realized it was empty. Soon other groans filled the air when everyone realized we ran out of everything.

"Well, until tomorrow!" I exclaimed with a large smile on my face.

What else are super rich kids supposed to spend their money on?