Apologies

“Good morning sleepy,”

“If you think making me squirt will get you a pass after what you did then you have a long way to go,”

“I came to apologise but I couldn’t control myself after I saw you,”

“I’m waiting on that apology,” She kissed my lips then chin.

“I’m sorry…” she kissed my collarbone, “that I tried…” she trailed down my chest, “to make you jealous…” she kissed the valley between my breasts, “with my cousin,”

“Wait, what?” she was now playing with my nipples, “baby, stop for a second,”

“The girl on the picture is Bessie, my cousin from Australia. I told you she was flying into the country after ten years over there,”

“I should kick you out right now,”

“But you won’t,”

“What makes you think I can’t?”

“Because you love what I’m doing to you,” She had a point. She had stopped kissing on me but her fingers were still in me and whatever she was doing with them was almost as good as what her mouth did. “I wanted you to feel what I was feeling,”

“How did I make you feel jealous?” Leon came to mind.

“I see you figured it out through your facial expression. I got jealous when I heard that you were hanging out with your ex but I realised I was being childish,”

“She and I are just friends, like two studs hanging out together,”

“First of all you are too feminine to even consider yourself a stud and secondly you two had a past,”

“Okay, it was like two moms hanging out,”

“Two moms that once slept together,” I found myself laughing at that. “I love it when you laugh,”

“It’s difficult not to laugh in your presence but on a serious note, I’m simply offering her a friendly hand. Anyway, what makes you think I’d let go of someone who would come all the way from God-knows-where, to apologize for making me feel jealous with her cousin?”

“I thought my tongue was the reason you couldn’t say no to me,”

“I’m sure I can get that -

When she started doing that thing she did with her tongue on my clit, I couldn’t finish my statement. It didn’t take long for me to feel my body shudder.

“You were saying?” she asked trailing kisses back to my upper lips.

“I didn’t say anything,”

“Will you unblock me now?”

“Only if you promise not to pull such a stunt again,”

“I promise it won’t happen again,”

“I’ll unblock you,”

“I can’t believe you also blocked my emails,”

“I didn’t block them. I marked them as spam,”

“Remind me never to piss you off again,”

“Next time I’ll also move, that way you won’t come apologise at midnight,”

“There won’t be a next time and if there ever will be, you’ll be living with me that way you’ll have no option but to listen to what I’ll have to tell you at whatever time of the night,”

“Be careful what you wish for.”

“I know what I want.” She gave me a kiss, “I didn’t tell the guard my name because I knew you’d refuse to come meet me,”