Secret Rendezvous 2

I was done with my orders by two and told Gabe I was going to visit a friend. It had been long since I did that so he didn’t ask too many questions. She started on me at the door. We didn’t even get to the couch we just fell on the rag and it was as mind blowing as the previous day.

“You’ll get me addicted to you,” she said laying next me on the floor.

“You’ve got me questioning my sexuality.”

“That’s because you are not straight, you are a lesbian,”

“I am straight,”

“Since when did a straight woman eat pussy so professionally? How many have you had?”

“You are my first,”

“I don’t think so. Maybe you had plenty you just don’t remember,”

“I think I’d remember mind blowing sex like this,”

“Okay, maybe you are a lesbian but got married because of pressure and you never got to experience this other side,”

“Maybe,” she gave me a kiss.

“I can’t believe I’m here with you again,”

“Again?”

“I mean… what I meant was it was just yesterday that we were together,” I had a feeling that was not what she meant.

“Maybe because you are doing such a fine job,”

“I feel as if I have know you all my life,”

“I feel the same way. I dreamt about you,”

“What was that?”

“I said I dreamt about you.  Before I met you that day at the shop, I had dreamt about you a few days earlier, that you were my wife,”

“You know what’s crazier? I dreamt about you too, more than once. You and I had a life in this house,” I looked at her, “I’m not messing with you, we already had Chance and we were working on our second child.”

“I know you’re pulling my leg. What about your wife?”

“Well…” she paused for a second, “I always thought she was the reason I couldn’t move on and now I think maybe it was you all along,”

“You think you’re sleek, huh?”

“I had seen you a few times before we officially met at the shop but I didn’t know how to approach you,”

“And here you are making my body shudder like it’s freezing in here,” she laughed and got on top of me.

“It’s always a pleasure.” She said going down on me.

Pat and I continued meeting up for sex.

“Where are you always off to these days?” Gabe asked as I got ready to leave one afternoon.

“Nowhere specific, sometimes I go for a stroll other times I just go to a café to collect my thoughts,”

“Are you having any issues? Is it something that’s happening here?”

“No, not at all, it’s just that sometimes it gets a little overwhelming, being a mom, a wife and still working so I just need to be away from it for a few hours,”

“If you ever need more time away just let me know and we can arrange for it,” How on earth did I end up with such an angel for a husband? I just hugged him and left. I didn’t go to Pat’s place that day. I actually cancelled our rendezvous meetings until the day my conscience would eat me up less.