Family Outing

“Babe, I’ll be late today. I want to finish up on all my pending work before we start the weekend,” Pat told me over the phone. Whenever I was around, she’d get home earlier on Friday.

“It’s okay. What would you like to eat?”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll come with some take out,”

“Okay,”

At around half past seven she showed up with Chance and a few bags at hand.

“Before we start eating, you have to talk to someone,” she said dialling her phone.

“Who am I talking to?”

“Hey mom, yeah we got home safe...She was happy to see him... Yes... Let me give her the phone so you can talk to her,”

She handed me her phone and I talked to my mom. She then asked to talk to Chance and I gave him the phone. After dinner, I went back to work while they played on the Play Station. I went to bed early and left them playing.

A few hours later Pat came to bed. She was always noisy and I was a light sleeper and that made it hard for me to stay asleep.

“Did Chance go to bed?” I asked.

“Yeah, a few minutes ago. I had to carry him. What is your mom feeding that boy? It’s only been a week and he’s gotten heavier,”

“Maybe it’s because you no longer workout,”

“Maybe. Can I start working out right now?”

“It’s late. You’ll workout tomorrow,”

“I’m not talking about the gym,”

“Get some sleep. I know where you’re going with this,”

“But my fingers are hard,” I burst into laughter and opened my eyes.

“That’s better,”

“I’m not staying up with you. You’ll fall asleep and leave me awake,”

“I know how we can kill time,” she said passing her hand over my lips and resting her hand on my breasts. “I gave you time to get better. I don’t know if I can control it anymore,” She kissed me as she took off my clothes. The kisses trailed down to my breasts, down to my tummy and finally on my lower lips.

“May I try something new with you?” she asked after I came for the second time.

“What do you have in mind?” She spread my legs. “What are you doing?”

“Hush now,” She held one of my legs up and knelt between them. She moved closer until our clits touched. It was a different kind of euphoria. I had never experienced that kind of pleasure before. It was better than her tongue. I felt my body tighten up a few rubs in, I tried to hold it in but I couldn’t. I felt my body shudder harder than ever before. That excited her more because she went faster and harder until she also came. She wanted to get off but I stopped her.

“Please baby, a few more minutes please,” I told her.

“Your wish is my command my love,” she continued doing it until we both came for the second time.

“Baby, time out please,”

“I thought you loved it,”

“More than you can imagine but I have to use the bathroom,” She got off me and I practically ran to the bathroom. She came in after me and ran the bath.

“You want to take a bath at this hour?”

“I want us to do it,”

“Why this late?”