Secret rendezvous

“Honestly, I can’t believe you have three kids. Gabe must really make you sweat,”

That’s how the conversation turned sexual. I was drank but not with alcohol. I was drank with her presence and her words. Everything she said to me got me high and I was an open book.

I told her my sexual fantasies. Fantasies I was always scared to tell Gabe but somehow I could tell her. When the two hours were up my panties were soaking.

She went through my laptop for a few minutes and made sure it was working perfectly before handing it over to me.

“Your laptop is fine. Just don’t pour anything else on it before backing up your data. It may not take another hit,”

“Thank you. How much do I owe you?”

“Your company was payment enough,”

“Don’t give me that,”

“I’m serious. It’s been forever since I had an equally fascinating company in my house. It’s like a breath of fresh air,” She said walking me to the door. It was raining.

“It looks like the heavens don’t want you to leave my side,” She was standing behind me and I could feel her breath on my neck. She was a few inches taller and I was getting turned on. I turned around and she moved away.

“I guess I’ll wait it out,” I said walking back to her living room. I placed my laptop on her dining table. “Your wife and I have similar taste in décor,” I said trying to change the atmosphere in the room.

“Maybe that’s why I’m attracted to you,”

“What?”

“You are a walking temptation,” she said walking towards me.

“How am I tempting you?”

“You tempt me with those beautiful eyes of yours. When you look at me I forget for a minute or two that you are a married woman,”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“Because if you weren’t married I’d do this,” she pulled me closer and kissed me. I got lost in the kiss but came back to my senses and pushed her away.

“I am married and we can’t change that,” I moved away from her.

“We can’t but we also can’t change how we feel about each other. I know you want me just as much as I want you,” she was now holding me from the back, her fingers playing with my nipples as she kissed my neck. My breathing became heavier and I loved what she was doing. Her hand dropped down to my shorts. She put her hand under my panties and played with my clit.

“Please let's not do this,” I said in a whisper  but held her hand down as she did what she was doing. In a few minutes I felt my body shudder.

After that things got even more heated. We were both naked on her couch and she was covering every inch of my body with kisses. It was like she knew my weak spots and I wanted her more with every thing she did.

She went down on me and it was like nothing I ever felt. I had read in an article during one of my researches that lesbians had the best sex and I was sceptical about it until that moment. I felt a finger in my butthole and that almost got me climaxing immediately but then she put two fingers in my lady part. She played with them as she sucked on my clit and I was almost pulling off my hair.

However, the thing that almost drove me off the edge was when she got between my legs and her lady part touched mine and she started gyrating on it. I didn’t want her to stop. The pleasure was too much. I was coming for the umpteenth time when she got off. She directed me to sit on her face. Her tongue was better than any dick I ever had and I had to use my elbows for support. Her lady part was facing me and I found myself eating her up.

It came natural to me. It was as if I was born to eat vaginas and not suck dick. By the time the rain was up so were we. She put on her vest and boxers and then helped me dress.

“Thank you for fixing my laptop,” I told her as I walked to the door.

“No, thank you for the amazing company, you can come by anytime,” she said touching my butt. I turned and kissed her. Her hands cupped my butt cheeks and she pulled me closer while squeezing them.

Had it not been for my phone ringing we’d have done it again and it wasn't something I was against.

I didn’t turn to say good bye. I left as soon as I answered my phone.

"What took you so long?" Gave asked when I got home.

"I told you, what happened then it started raining and I had to wait it out..."

"Are you okay? You look a little flustered,"

"I'm okay. I just thought we'd lose all that work and I guess I panicked,"

"I told you to always back up your work, especially with a machine as old as yours"

"Okay sir, I'll do so from now on,"

"Don't patronize me,"

"Ugh, why is it all about you every time? You treat me like I'm a fucking kid and when I respond like one you say I'm patronizing you. Make up your mind," I said and went to my room.