𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

DISCLAIMER: This book contains mature content, including themes of sexual assault, mental and physical abuse, and gore. There will be some 18+ scenes, beware. In addition, the main female character has been through severe mental and physical abuse, which affects her behaviour towards others as well as her self confidence. Lastly, this is book 1 of a series, so some things may seem confusing for now - they will be clarified. 

╰┈➤ FYI: Pandora, the main female lead, is Middle Eastern, and will be described as such. You are free to imagine her as you will. Ciaran, the main male lead, is of Eastern Asian descend - although this is not really mentioned in the book. Lastly, I tried to make this clear, but Daemon, the King, is of African descend. This is just to aid your imagination. 

╰┈➤ LAST NOTE:  There are lgbtqia+ characters, this includes the main female lead. There will be explicit scenes between women. If this bothers you, please don't leave hate comments, and just click out of this book - it's quite easy. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

REQUEST: Please Vote, if you like the story. In addition, I urge you to leave comments. Not only does it make the story more entertaining, but it guides me into knowing what to edit or how to direct the story. 

With all the Love, 

Sanna