𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏

Pandora

"Show me just how much of what belongs to me she touched."

For a moment, I'm sure to have stopped breathing. The images of what the warrior and I did against my door that night we came back from Hilas emerging from my memories. 

And by his change in expression, I can tell he knows what goes through my mind. I look away, the deepest shade of gold creeping from my cheeks down to my neck. His hands depart on their own adventure, barely touching the skin of my shoulders. 

Stroking down the length of my arms. I follow the strokes of his thump over my wrists, silently awaiting for his thick fingers to lace through mine. And when they do, he tightens his hold on them. As if to tell me he won't let me go this time. Using his hold on my hands, he pushes them against the wall - a hand at each side of my head. Unlike the gentleness of his grip, his knee forcefully parts my legs apart. Enough for him to press further into me.

 The short distraction enough for him to burry his face in the crook of my neck, his lips attaching themselves to my skin. Sucking. Licking. Biting. Similarly to last night, he follows the trajectory of my throat, kissing his way up. Just as he's about to finally, finally reach my lips, he stops. And Heavens curse me, but I lean into him trying to connect our lips again.

"Here?"

His breath fans against my mouth, and all that passes between us is a simple "Yes" before I feel the aggressive movements of his lips against mine. Taking everything back that he feels was stolen from him. As his tongue enters my mouth, he collects my hands above my head, keeping them there with one hand. 

I tilt my head, aching to take more of him. The sharp dig of his nail draws a straight line up my chest, circling one of my hardened nipples. A whispering moan escaping me when he pinches it, before soothing the pain by rolling it between his fingers. Taking almost all of my left breast in his hand, and squeezing as he asks against my swollen lips:

"Here?"

He doesn't even need to ask a second time, the eager arching of my upper back to feel more of him speaking for itself. Each one of my birthmarks he covers by a hickey, as if drawing the stars of his sky.

Lower.

Lower.

All sense of insecurities regarding my attire disappearing into gratefulness when all he has to do to reach his final destination is pull the neckline down to expose my naked breast. A mix between an exhale and growl makes me look down at where he's staring. My eyes widen when I notice the changes in his features. Every bone seems sharper, more defined. 

The veins running under his pale skin so prominent that I can recognise even the thinnest branches of them. But it's the glow in his pale irises, that are barely a borderline illuminating his dilated pupils, that takes my breath away. The slow motion of his tongue darting from between his wet lips to taste my dark nipple more arousing that anything I've ever experienced. Slowly, perhaps even hesitantly, his lips taste my brown areola before sucking my nipple. I would've find the sight amusing, laugh at it even didn't he pull me closer to him by my hips. After giving my other breast the same attention, his mouth rises to my ear. I close my eyes in anticipation.

"Here?"

I wait. Wait to feel a hand, fingers, anything. Nothing, and when I open them again, he's looking down. I follow his line of sight, noticing the clawed finger following invisible patterns right above my core. Blinking away the mist of sexual tension, I groggily nod. Unable to confess out loud.

"I'm going to kill her," he threatens, biting the spot at the base of my neck painfully hard, making me wince. I want to pull away when he holds me back.