001. Yoonji

The girls walk outside of the van, they look up to the big building in front of them

The girls walk outside of the van, they look up to the big building in front of them. "Oh my god, we're finally here!" Kirsten and Audrey squeak. Latrice, Emma, and Miyoko smile at them before they all walk inside of the building.

They were met with a flight of stairs. There was a wall that showed the groups that were here. "Wow, 1MILLION and BEBE are here!" Miyoko points out. They walk up the stairs and got to their hideout.

"Yes it's pink!" Audrey and Miyoko celebrates. Miyoko sits down and plays with a plushie that was on the couch. After about 40 minutes the tv in the room turns on, scaring the four girls. Miyoko just stares at the tv with a smile on her face.

"Are you ready?" Kirsten asks standing up from the stool. Kirsten points at the camera since they caught them getting scared. "I love you thank you." Audrey gives a heart to the camera before walking outside of the hot pink room.

Kirsten stands still with her mouth open, there was a long way just to get to the stairs but there was also a long way. Kirsten walks forward taking the long way. Audrey and Miyoko have a big smile on her face, a lot of people say Miyoko's smile is creepy and that it looks like she's the Cheshire cat. which is why her nickname is Cheshire.

"her smile is so scary, oh my god." Biggy says to Capri. Miyoko walks around and then she hears the tv behind them turn on. It shows a video of Miyoko dancing to 'Oh My God' by (G)I-dle. It then moves to the Jam Republic dancing together.

Biggy was now on the screen. "I'm going to be as honest as I can be, Cheshire is the only one that is carrying the Jam Republic." Biggy chuckles to herself. "Audrey is like a pretty doll. She stands there and does nothing." Mini from Wolf'Lo says in a pose, she then breaks it and starts laughing.

Audrey nods when halo starts making fun of Audrey's shoulders. Miyoko sighs irritated. She didn't expect the competition to be so annoying. After some rude and negative comments from different people in different groups. The five girls go and sit at their section.

The wall with the big W of it starts to open and Kang Daniel walks through it confidently. Miyoko claps excitedly when she saw Daniel. "When they thought about having a host nobody came to mind!" Miyoko tells Emma while clapping.

Daniel introduces himself and the rules of the game, he lets the girls go to change their outfit. Miyoko puts on a black and white motorcycle jacket with a white tank top underneath, she wore a black and white cargo pants and some black and white shoes.

Five of the girls walk back to the fight zone giggling with each other. Miyoko stretches with Audrey and Emma. She does a needle and leans forward, when she hears a crack she lets it go and does the same thing to the other leg.

Daniel comes back and tells us who the judges are. The judges are Monika, Shownu, and our special judge is Mike Song. The battle is where Daniel picks someone from a crew and that person gets to pick who they want to battle.