008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill

"All dancers, great job on the Kpop Deathmatch Mission

"All dancers, great job on the Kpop Deathmatch Mission. As we announced, a crew will be eliminated for the first time in Street Woman Fighter 2." I exhale the big breath I was holding in nervousness.

"That crew must leave the fight club with the humiliating title of the first eliminated crew. Two hundred points from the Class Mission, a hundred and fifty points from the fight judges, fifty points from the audience voting, and six hundred points from the global public evaluation. it will be a total of 1000 points."

"The winner of the Class Mission gets 200 points. From 2nd to 8th places, your points will vary. The three fight judges get 50 points each, making a total of 150. Fifty points from the live audience voting. The 50 points from the live audience are only given to the winning crew of the two crews."

"The global public evaluation was counted from the afternoon of June 23 to the noon of June 26. The number of views plus 100 times the number of likes, plus 100 times the number of votes on Mnet plus determine the winner of the global public evaluation, giving the crew 600 points."

"From 2nd to 8th places, your points will vary depending on your place. The total number of views of eight crews was 5,265,543. The total of likes and votes on Mnet Plus was 356,090." Daniel tells us. "That's a lot." I tell Audrey who is beside me.

The crew that had an overwhelming number of views recorded 1,070,237 views, which is 1MILLION." I nod my head, I kind of expected it. "While 1MILLION had the most number of views, you failed to receive the most number of likes. So, the number of likes will be the most significant variable in the global public score."

"I will now announce the final result of the Kpop Deathmatch Mission of each match." "I don't want to see, no!" Latrice says leaning onto my knees, like a scared bunny. Audrey giggles because of Latrice's behavior.

"The Kpop Deathmatch Mission with the first elimination on the line. Here are the results of Deep N Dap and LADYBOUNCE from SM Match. Fourth place, LADYBOUNCE. Seventh place, Deep N Dap. With the score of 3 to 0. Here's the score. The results of the live audience was 52 to 227."

"LADYBOUNCE has received 50 points from the live audience voting. From the global public evaluation, Deep N Dap had more views. Let's see how many likes they got. Here are the final results of the SM Match."

After a while Daniel finally got to the HYBE Match. I listen to what Daniel says. "Between MANNEQUEEN and Jam Republic." The position mission we got was 200 and the evaluation by judges was 150. "Jam Republic won more points from both the Class Mission and the fight judges."

"I don't know guys." Audrey covers her face with her hands, I take one of her hands and hold onto it. "Let's reveal the scores to see how they did with the live audience voting." I was really scared to see it.

"With 161 to 118 votes. MANNEQUEEN won 50 points for the live audience voting." I nod my head in acceptance as MANNEQUEEN exhales out of relief. MANNEQUEEN got 50 while we got 0. The evaluation by Global Audience they got 500 we got 400. The total is 710 and 750. We won.