016. saturday

It was finally the weekend, Miyoko woke up late because she had such a great sleep

It was finally the weekend, Miyoko woke up late because she had such a great sleep. She made herself breakfast and fed her dog, whose name is waffles because Miyoko loves waffles to the point where she'll call anything waffles.

Miyoko was regretting dying her hair a midnight blue color because it didn't really represent the crew's colors so she was close to dying it to pink or something. Or making it go back to her original hair color, which is black. Or maybe pink with white highlights.

Miyoko nodded at the thought, she'll probably do it tomorrow. After eating by herself, she got up to go to the bathroom to go take a nice shower, she felt like doing so because it is the weekend. When Miyoko finished, she sat down on her couch and watched TV.

The day went by slowly, Miyoko getting bored after each hour. She kept looking in the fridge but always finding everything in it not appetizing. She picked up the phone that was on her coffee table and her finger hovers over Bada's contact.

She presses on it before typing. It was now 1:26 by the way.

Miyoko sighs when she didn't answer, but it also could mean that she left to go and get the food

Miyoko sighs when she didn't answer, but it also could mean that she left to go and get the food. Miyoko goes on Instagram and goes live, she groans when her phone kept falling on when she tried to have her empty mug be the stand for her phone.

Miyoko talked with the people that joined the live until she heard the doorbell ring behind her, she turned her head before looking back at the phone. "I'll be right back." Miyoko smiles at the camera before getting up and rushing over to the front door of her apartment.

Bada had two grey bags in both of her hands with a huge smile on her face. Miyoko steps to the side. Bada comes through the door and Miyoko takes the bags from her hands and sits down on the couch, leaving Bada to take off her light jacket and shoes.

As usual, Bada wore a white baggy shirt with black baggy jeans. She sits down beside me and opens the bag with the food. "Bada's here!" I yell out to the people that were in the live. "Did you not tell them I was coming?" Bada questions, turning to the blue haired girl.

Miyoko looks to the side while smiling because she's been caught. "maybe." Miyoko mutters, she hears bada sigh beside her before getting up to get the stuff she needs. Miyoko just stares at her, she didn't mind or anything.

She then looks back down at the beige bag that was in her lap and takes out the food. she places it on the coffee table, bada comes back with two bowls, two cups in each of the bowls, and two chopsticks that were still in the package.

Miyoko takes one of each before placing it on the table also, bada sighs and reads the comments that people are saying. Miyoko gets the food that she needs and puts it in the bowl. "they suggest that you should have a special guest every time you have a live stream." Bada tells the girl.

"Then, you'll be in every live stream." Miyoko says with a mouthful of chicken, bada chuckles before also eating. "people are already making edits of street woman fighter, but there are a lot of yours." Miyoko informs the girl with a smile on her face.

Miyoko giggles when she notices bada pauses. "I'm so jealous." Miyoko pouts. "are the rumors true?" Miyoko reads a comment out loud. "What rumor?" Miyoko asks dumbfounded. Bada then pulls her arm, miyoko leans on bada as she whispers in her ear.

"it's the howl and me rumors." Miyoko mouth is ajar as an "oh." comes out of her mouth. "Do I answer?" Miyoko whispers back to bada while looking inside her eyes. Bada shakes her head with a smile. "Let them keep thinking." Bada grins.

After the two finished eating, they decided to goof around. "Rover, rover, rover, I'm coming over, over, over." Miyoko glances over at bada while doing the rover dance part, bada was already staring at her, the smile that was on her face disappears.

"What?" miyoko smiles at bada before reading. "Y'know if you were a boy, your parents could have named you bruce. Then you would be Bruce Lee." Miyoko randomly lets that come out of her mouth. She giggles to herself while leaning her head back on the couch.

Bada then starts to play with her hair randomly. "If I was bruce lee, would you date me?" Bada teases Miyoko, who is biting her lip and staring at her like she was going to say yes.

"Nope! I'd rather date bada." Miyoko scratches the side of her nose before going back to reading what people were saying. Bada's hand slips down to her knee, she gives it a squeeze before sighing, she's trying to catch Miyoko's attention.

"Yoko?" Bada asks. "Yes pookie?" Miyoko was quick to answer, she glanced down at her knee which had bada's hand on it. "nothing.." Bada says after a pause, miyoko stares at her before shrugging it off and going back to reading what people were saying.

After a while, miyoko decided to end the live so she can hang out with bada. "wanna sleepover?" Miyoko questions the oreo haired girl while leaning her head on her shoulder. Bada looks down at her before nodding her head.

Miyoko smiles before getting up, "I'm going to see if I have some spare clothes with me." Miyoko grins before running off to her bedroom. She did go shopping the other day but the clothes she brought was too big so she decided to give it to Bada.

Miyoko came back and decided to watch TV with bada, bada and her ended the day together, when bada got tired, miyoko showed bada her room before going to her own room to go to sleep.