012. Sleepover

After recording the last part of the episode we finally got to go home

After recording the last part of the episode we finally got to go home. I walk outside of the building with my keys and wallet since I was going home, I didn't notice Bada stepping out with me.

I turned around when I heard shuffling behind me, I gasped in fear when I saw Bada towering over me, She laughed when she noticed my fear. "Hey, do you wanna come over to my place." Bada asked, wrapping her arms around me.

I looked up at her and gave bada a gummy smile, "hey, why not. I'm just gonna go home and change. I'll give you my number so you can give me your location so I can call you when I'm coming over." i tell her, she nods at me before walking over to her car.

I walked over to my own car, i hop inside before driving home. I took a shower when I got home and then changed into pajamas. all i did was pick my favorite pajama pants and a shirt that matched, I slipped on my uggs, and got my two favorite plushies before getting my car keys and going outside to my car.

I took my phone out of my back pocket before looking at the location bada gave to me, i hop inside the car and put it on the phone stand and then start on the car and then drive to the place. It was a apartment building, I text bada, asking her what her floor number and door number was.

She tells me the floor and then I walk to the elevator and then go to her door number. I knock on the door and after a second it opens. I smile at the girl in front of me before stepping inside, I turn to Bada and watched as her eyes lingered down my body.

I giggle before plopping myself down on her couch, i glance over at bada before picking up the remote that was on her coffee table. bada sits down beside me and places her arm behind my head and on her couch.

"what do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Sure.." I picked a random movie before leaning back on the couch. The night went good, I went to sleep in the guest bedroom.

The next morning I woke up to a delicious smell, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen assuming it was her that was cooking. I looked up and saw a man figure. "Hello?" I ask, tapping on his shoulder. He turns around and takes a earbud from his ear.

"Who are you?" He questions, he steps to the side trying to get away from me. "I'm Miyoko, Bada's friend?" I introduce myself after a pause, I was confused about why I didn't notice him here last night. "Who are you?" I ask him the same question.

"I'm Howl... Bada's boyfriend.."