006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission

The last group of people that had to dance were the middle class

The last group of people that had to dance were the middle class. Audrey and yoko stood beside each other in the front. Some of the girls including Audrey and Miyoko had to go back to their sections since there was a lot of people on the stage already.

Miyoko watched carefully as the four groups of two danced, haechi made a mistake but at least she kept dancing. Miyoko left Bada off the hanger again walking away from her after asking a question that would make her hair the medal parts of her brain move around.

Next it was Audrey and Yoko to go up. Yoko wasn't scared, she was actually really confident about this. If the two don't become the main dancer then she'll be happy she at least go to dance with her best friend.

Miyoko made sure to make good expressions while dancing and not to pay attention to a certain person. Miyoko runs behind the two girls that were walking upwards so they can finally dance and starts fiddling with her nails.

"Tsuba Kill definitely killed that." Miyoko says to Audrey, she's been watching how they changed up basically most of the dance but it still made it look super cool. Yoko and Audrey sat down on their sections and were luckily called to dance all over again.

Miyoko rushes to go to her pose after watching MANNEQUEEN and Tsuba Kill dance to the song again. Miyoko tries to go harder, not wanting to disappoint her crew. Miyoko didn't have a problem but Miyoko was hopping Waackxxxy and Yoonji get the part of Main Dancers since they didn't change up most of the dance.

"It's MANNEQUEEN's Waackxxxy and Yoonji!" Shownu says in the microphone. Miyoko claps her hands happily before sitting down and leaning her head on Latrice's knees behind her. Monika gave a nice speech which made everyone in the room start clapping their hands.

Even though Yoko would never say this is a competition, she was happy to see Yoonji and Waackxxxy smile. She stared at the two with a smile on her face. She's happy there's a group like theirs.

For the dance video, the theme was basically all the girls being in a cave. Miyoko didn't get it so she didn't complain. On a TV in the room somewhere, Daniel pops up scaring Miyoko who was standing really close to it.

"I have something to tell you guys. Since you will be graded individually for this mission, you should try and stand out in this video so the judges will notice you, right? For that reason, you can now rearrange your places in the completed choreography. But the person who can make this call is the main dancer. Since your individual score is important, promote yourselves to seize the last chance."

After the shooting Miyoko still wasn't able to take the biggest sleep of her life and the only thing that can at least try to get her awake was two cups of coffee. She changed her outfit which was her wearing a short white crop top and wearing a pink one over it, she wore a white skirt that had slips for belts to go through, she wore a pink belt with pink shorts that you could see underneath the skirt with some pink arm warmer, and she wore some pink, white, and red star shoes.