32. the end

Miyoko had let Bada stay over for the night since it was took cold for her to go back home

Bada ended up having a little cold for being in the rain for so long which was Miyoko's fault.

Miyoko and Bada slept in the same bed but when Bada woke up she was alone.

She walks out of the bedroom she was sleeping in and saw the three other girls eating breakfast.

"Oh, I didn't know Taeyoung and Seoyoung were here." Bada says out loud while sitting down at the dinning table beside Miyoko.

Seoyoung and Taeyoung look at Bada before turning their eyes to Miyoko. "We didn't know you were here. Miyoko, explain please." Taeyoung says.

Miyoko giggles awkwardly before actually talking. "uh, well Bada came last night while you guys were still in your room. And uh, since it was raining outside I decided to let Bada in." Miyoko explains to the two blondes.

"did you do it because you love me?" Bada mutters into Miyoko's neck, Miyoko blushes for how low her voice was when she was talking to her closely.

Taeyoung and Seoyoung were in utter shock. "What happened exactly, last night?" Seoyoung questioned Miyoko.

"Oh, well Bada apologized. And then I confessed to her. And now we're a couple I guess." Miyoko was confused.

I mean, they both confessed to each other. But were they actually a couple?

Bada stared at Miyoko with love in her eyes, she's never had that for anyone before.

Miyoko looks back at Bada and holds her hand under the table. A smile goes on the two blondes as they look at the two.

"We did a good job!" They high five each other before getting up from the table and going to the door and putting their shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Bada asks when she notices the two putting their coats on. "We're going home, our job is done." Taeyoung smiles.

"Bye guys!" Seoyoung waves her hands and the couple who returned the wave, and with that the two therapists were gone.

Miyoko looks at Bada who was already staring at her.

"Are we dating?" Bada whispers as if other people were around to hear her. "I don't know. Are we?" Miyoko whispers back.

Bada's hands go to Miyoko's cheek, she held it softly while looking down at her. "We're dating." Bada says, that puts a big smile on Miyoko's face.

"We're dating." Miyoko repeats before putting her lips to Bada.

" Miyoko repeats before putting her lips to Bada

THE STORY IS FINISHED. DON'T WORRY I'M MAKING MORE STORIES. BUT THIS ONE HAS CAME TO AN END. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT TOO <3