018. what happened before the weekend pt 1

"in third place is

"in third place is... MANNEQUEEN." Miyoko claps her hand, and listens to what Funky Y has to say. "I wasn't expecting much. I had lowered my expectations, but I'm glad that we placed pretty high. For all the love the people have shown us, I want to reciprocate it with better performances." Funky Y says as her crew mates smile brightly at her.

When Funky Y is finished, miyoko does the same thing that everyone else has been doing. Clapping their hands, Miyoko rubs her hands and shows Audrey how red they were from the clapping.

Audrey chuckles at Miyoko before listening to daniel again. "Next I will announce another team that is also placed third. Among the crews of the outdoor and all gender themes, the third place crew received completely different scores from the fight judges and online voting." Daniel says to the camera in front of him.

"This crew placed third because it either won a high score from the fight judges or a high online score." Daniel says. "I think it's LADYBOUNCE. because LADYBOUNCE was second." Miyoko hears emma tell Kirsten.

Miyoko kept her eyes on Daniel as he talked. "The next third place crew of the Mega Crew Mission is... LADYBOUNCE..." Miyoko really thought it would be BEBE, emma was actually right. Miyoko glances at the three groups left.

she hears the girls in LADYBOUNCE sigh in relief as they hear their crew name. Miyoko felt a bit of anxiety for no reason. She was actually scared to know who would be fourth. "This was actually our first time presenting ourselves in front of the public."

"The online score could have changed the rankings, so we were considering going to the elimination battle. But I'm glad that we placed third. Thank you very much." NOB says to her, Miyoko then again claps her hands.

Miyoko yawns and rolls her head trying to get a crack from her neck. "Now, we have the 5th, 6th, and 7th places remaining. The crews that weren't called are Wolf'Lo, BEBE, and Deep N Dap." Miyoko looks at Bada, she could see the sweat on her forehead even though her bangs her covering it.

Bada caught Miyoko looking, Miyoko gives bada a small smile. "The 6th and 7th places go straight to the Elimination Battle." Miyoko leans over to Latrice to whisper to her. "Who will it be? I really have no clue." Latrice shakes her head agreeing with Miyoko and moves her hair from her eye.

Miyoko looks at Deep N Dap and sees JJ still crying, she is shocked. "JJ's still crying." She mutters to herself, Kirsten nods her head since she heard Miyoko. All of BEBE was huddled up and Soweon was crying which made Miyoko feel bad.

"The fifth place is.. It's... BEBE." Miyoko gasped, her heart was in her throat. "Bada of BEBE, how do you feel?" Daniel asks Bada. Bada laughs. "This microphone must trigger your tears." Bada jokes which makes Miyoko chuckle a little bit.

"I was glad to get safe scores in every mission. And that weighed pretty heavily on me. But I want to thank the members for following my lead nonetheless. You saved us from the edge of the cliff, so we'll keep making good performances to prove that we're a better team with better dancers. Thank you." bada thanks before bowing.

"so, the elimination battle will be between Wolf'Lo and Deep N Dap. in the mega crew mission you tied for sixth place. With 2,020,900 views plus 153,288 likes, and 27,327 votes. Wolf'Lo placed sixth place."

"Baby Sleek of Wolf'Lo. You'll be in the elimination battle once again." Daniel informs the girl. "Tell me about it." Baby Sleek jokes made most of the girls laugh. "We're going back. I kind of predicted it when we saw the views. Even if we go to the elimination battle, we want to show people everything we can before we're eliminated." Baby Sleek tells them.

"We did our best to prepare for it. Today will be a battle between Deep N Dap and us, so i hope you enjoy the show." Miyoko zones out thinking about her bed and what it would have been like if she wasn't in Street Woman Fighter 2.

When Miyoko got back to reality she realized JJ was crying again. She was wearing sunglasses too. "I had a lot of fun, preparing for the battle. And I had a feeling that we'd win. We'll do our best, wish us luck!" JJ says cutely. She so adorable.

"Deep N Dap and Wolf'Lo, please return to your hideout and get ready for the elimination battle." Daniel tells the two groups.

After a little break, it was finally time for the Elimination Battle to begin

After a little break, it was finally time for the Elimination Battle to begin. There was a ring in the middle of the room. Wolf'Lo is the first group to walk out and go inside the fight zone. I cheered for the group because why not.

"The next crew is Deep N Dap." Daniel announces, Deep N Dap walks inside of the ring and stands across from Wolf'Lo facing them. Mina Myoung looks nervous anyone could ever be, and Halo was nice enough to hold the rope for them to walk through.

"Now it's time to determine who will leave Street Woman Fighter 2." "We practiced a lot for this. Not only do we dance well, but we'll enjoy the battle." Mina Myoung says in the microphone. "I don't want any of them to leave." I muttered to Audrey who was sitting beside me.

"We'll say this because we have to win. You don't win a battle by practicing." Halo burns Mina Myoung. "QUEEN!!" I yell to Halo out of pride. "Round one of the Elimination Battle is the hidden battle. The hidden battle is a free battle with no limits to the number of dancers and props in going against an opponent." Daniel explains to the people in the gigantic room.

Daniel leans down with a bottle and spins it, the bottle turns to Deep N Dap which means that they are going first. Deep N Dap dances with yellow nun-chucks in their hands. After Deep N Dap finished dancing it was now time for Wolf'Lo.

Baby Sleek dances with long hot pink ribbons in her hand, I was in awe while admiring the group dancing. My reactions were crazy everything they did had me jumping up and down like a bunny.

I clapped my hand to the beat like everyone else and smiled brightly. I was so happy but so sad that one group will be leaving. The group finished their dancing and it was now time for us to know who won the first round.

Wolf'Lo lost the round because Deep N Dap had one more than theirs. The group cheered happily for them.

 The group cheered happily for them