20. pt 3

When JJ and Locker Zee finished, they hugged their crew before facing Haechi and Yeni, the look over at the judges to figure out who won

All the people in the crowd had left since they didn't want any spoilers, Miyoko watches the four people. biting her lip as she looks at the card. The three cards show the Deep N Dap logo which meant they had won the round.

Miyoko sat down with her group, she really thinks that JJ and Locker Zee deserved to win that round. But there was still another one. "The final round of the Elimination Battle is 1 on 1 Leader Battle." Daniel says, which meant Mina Myoung and Halo are going to be facing each other for this round.

Miyoko gets flashbacks of Akanen and Halo battling each other. Miyoko shouts happily, standing up again since she was excited. "Are you guys ready?" Miyoko claps her hands with a smile on her face when Daniel asks the question.

Halo dances first, in miyoko's opinion Halo's dancing was a little weak, maybe she was pressured that she would lose and that they would have to go home. Or maybe she was giving up hope.

Mina was now dancing, she put power in her dance just like halo. Miyoko stayed quiet for the battle since she was too tired to speak, but she giggles when she hears JJ screaming. The battle ended and Miyoko eyes began to cheer up.

It's finished, only one crew can leave. "fight judges, open your cards." The three judges turned their cards around and it was all orange, wolf'lo had won the last battle. Miyoko began to cry, she's too sensitive.

Emma and Audrey pull her into a hug. "this is too sad." miyoko says wiping her tears. "When will i get another chance to take the stage with such incredible dancers? I am really thankful that i was given that chance. It's an experience I will never forget. Members, I love you guys so much." Gooseul says which makes miyoko cry even more.

"I shed tears continuously because Deep N Dap wasn't able to get good results. I felt like our work was getting disregarded. It was really hard. But after the battle against wolf'lo I will be able to leave with the thought. "We danced well." Thank you! I ask for good reactions" JJ says before laughing.

"Firstly, I want to tell the wolf'lo members that it was an honor to have a battle against them. where would i get a chance to have a dance against Halo. I was very scared until I came up to the stage, but once I came up the stage, I had so much fun. I learned why people love dance battles so much through this experience. Members I love you so much. Thank you. We lost in all of the individual battles but we won in all of the team battles."

Mina Myoung  says before pausing, miyoko clapped her hands while sobbing. "And as for the crew in which I spent my fierce 20's 1MILLION I will be able to let it go. "Lia told me that I did well so I was very happy."

"I want to use this opportunity to thank her for the past ten years." mina says to Lia, daniel says some words before the 7 girls bow. After that Miyoko rushes to get on the stage, miyoko is the first one to hug gooseul.

gooseul and miyoko kept hugging for a long time before they broke from each other. "I should have forgiven you a long time ago." miyoko mutters to the girl, gooseul breaks down and hugs miyoko again.

" miyoko mutters to the girl, gooseul breaks down and hugs miyoko again