014. Apologize

After a while it was now lunch break, I rushed out of the room with my bag when I saw Bada coming over to me

After a while it was now lunch break, I rushed out of the room with my bag when I saw Bada coming over to me. I ran to the bathroom and went in one of the stalls and waited to see if she would come in. Which she did.

"Miyoko? I saw you come in here.. why are you ignoring me." Bada questions while leaning on the counter, directly in front of the stall I was in. I sigh before stepping out. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

I stood in front of her with my arms crossed, she went to go and pull me into a hug. I stepped away from her, she stared at me in shock. "Wait.. boyfriend?" "Yes! You have a boyfriend named Howl, right?"

Bada was quiet. "He's not my boyfriend... anymore at least.. I broke up with him today." Bada tells me, I look up at her with a confused look on my face. "Why'd you break up with him?" I question, I stepped closer to her since she was getting quieter and quieter when she spoke.

"I found out he's been cheating on me. When I saw him, he had a hickey on his neck. Which wasn't mine since I haven't talked or looked at him when I got home days ago." No wonder why he was making pancakes. He was trying to seem like a good boyfriend!

"I'm sorry... For ignoring you." I apologize while looking down. I feel so embarrassed, I got mad at the girl for no reason. Bada pulls me in for a hug, which I let her do. I felt happy I apologized. It was hurt me when I had to not look at the beautiful girl.

My feelings were back, which didn't sit right with me. I mean this girl is supposed to be my friend, not some girl that I can like and pretend to be with. I closed my eyes and leaned in her embrace.

I pulled away and looked down at my shoes. "do you wanna go to the mall again?" I asked her, breaking the silence. She chuckles before nodding her head, I walk out the bathroom with her behind me.

I walked outside the big building before walking over to my car which was by the back of the parking lot. I hopped inside and waited for Bada to do the same. After that I drove to the mall, I was lucky enough to remember where it was since the last time we went.

 After that I drove to the mall, I was lucky enough to remember where it was since the last time we went

🎔 Merry Christmas! I wanted to do this quickly since I wanted to celebrate the holiday with my family. But thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys, bye! 🎔