010. Dating?

Me and Kirsten left to go and do our thing, I sit down beside Kirsten and then she gets up to put her chip that had her logo and puts it on the outdoor side of the chart

Me and Kirsten left to go and do our thing, I sit down beside Kirsten and then she gets up to put her chip that had her logo and puts it on the outdoor side of the chart. Halo who is beside Kirsten asks her a question. "Why did you guys select the Outdoor Theme?" Halo asks pointing to the chip.

"I think again, we're an international crew. We wanted to showcase our world and home ground. So this is why we chose it." Kirsten says, Yoonji says wow because she was listening to what Kirsten had to say.

"Grand Canon." Harimu says to us. I chuckle to what she says and smile at her. NOB puts her hand up and asks a question. "Can we change our choice?" "Yeah sure."Chocol answers her question.

NOB gets up and moves her chip and then puts it on the side BEBE was on. "All right. We need to sort this out quickly." Halo says to us. "How about we take our pick in the order of the rankings." Lia suggests.

"How about you let the crews at the bottom go first." Mina then suggests and Biggy is the first one to answer her suggestion. "No." "As far as I know, choreography crews consider videography so important. I thought most of you would pick the outdoor theme." Halo says.

"Actually, we've filmed many things outdoors already, such as commercials. If we do that again, it would be anything new." Lia says. "I have a question." Bada says, I turn to her and nod my head telling her to ask it.

"Wolf'Lo, why didn't you pick outdoor?" I turn to Wolf'Lo to listen to their answer. "Honestly, we don't have much experience in filming on location." Chocol answers her question, Halo laughs and Chocol says it's true.

"Why don't we take a few minutes to discuss with the crew member. Some of us might have to change our decisions." "Does anyone want to change their decision?" "We'll change ours." Mina gets up and goes to change her decision.

Mina looks at us before switching her chip to the outdoor side. I giggle to myself as I watch Mina bow to everyone. I was quiet while Mina talked, I stare at her uninterested in what she had to say.

Wolf'Lo ended up going for the all gender theme. We finally finished so I got up and waited for Kirsten to get up. I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Hi!" Bada smiles at me, I smile at her again and lean my head on her chest.

"You good?" I asked her, and looked up only to see under her chin. I chuckle to myself. "I didn't think I would have three other crews do that same thing as me." Bada mumbles, I nod my head before pulling away.

I turn around so I'm now facing Bada, I interlock my fingers with her. I smile at her. Kirsten finally got up and I watched her wait for me to walk with her. "I have to go now..." I say slowly, I walk away, my hands slowly losing from hers.

I walk with Kirsten up the stairs. "Are you and her dating?" Kirsten asks with a cheeky smile on her face. "I don't know, we're just friends." I tell her, i didn't realize the smile on my face grew bigger when I thought about myself and Bada being a couple.

" I tell her, i didn't realize the smile on my face grew bigger when I thought about myself and Bada being a couple