22. Battle Performance Mission

"Though the global public evaluation, each crew can score up to another 500 points for a total of 600

"Though the global public evaluation, each crew can score up to another 500 points for a total of 600. But that's not all." I poke my chin out in confusion, how much more is there then?

"The scores for the previous mission, the new song preview mission have now been calculated. Your score will be determined by your score from that mission combined with the score from the Battle Performance Mission."

"This mission will determine who survives and who is eliminated. The most fighting thing will be to see who is fighting whom. The way we'll decide which crews face off is through the interim results of the online public evaluation of the crew song performance."

"The crew song performance interim results show that in the first place. It's Jam Republic." Daniel says, and I smile to myself and start clapping my hands. I did great, RIGHT? I make a funny face since I was so happy.

 Kirsten turns to us. "Okay, drawing room. What do you want to do?" Kirsten asks us. I look around the room and then look at Latrice when I hear her speaking. "The very first crew that came into my head was 1MILLION." Latrice tells us.

"I was thinking that too." Kirsten says, agreeing with the beautiful woman. "in terms of the freestyle situation, I think hitting them would be easy." Kirsten continues. "yes, exactly, that's why." Audrey says cutting in.

"I thought we'd go for wolf'lo." Emma says, I giggle because of the way she sounded when she said it. She sounded like a daughter when their dad tells them that they were going to have candy but then he doesn't get it so now she's begging for him to give it to her. why'd i think that? i don't know.

"No, i think they're creative. They can create." Kirsten spoke. "they're a vibe." I mumbled. "or there's MANNEQUEEN." Audrey suggests again. "or even LADYBOUNCE." I but myself in

"We don't want MANNEQUEEN." Kirsten replied to Audrey's suggestion. After going we our decision we went on the fight zone. Kirsten has a microphone in her hand which meant she was going to do all the talking.

"The battle performance mission is a face off between two crews. Only one crew can emerge victorious. The other crew will lose and be up for elimination. Jam Republic, which crew will you send to be eliminated?" Daniel questions.

"The crew that we have decided to go up against is LADYBOUNCE." Kirsten says slowly, kirsten turns to us while playing with the ear piece in her ear. "is that right?" she asks us. "yeah it's right." emma answers.

I send bada a finger heart before feeling my butt being slapped. Latrice and Audrey are giggling at me while my mouth is ajar from shock. I playfully roll my eyes at them and pretend to be mad just because I can.

LADYBOUNCE goes on the stage and stands in front of us. "It was a tough decision. LADYBOUNCE, let's have some fun." Kirsten says dragging the n in 'fun' with a big grin on her face.

"dan, dan, dan." Kirsten says playfully. "Until now, Jam Republic has always chosen strong opponents. I think that's why they picked us this time and I hope we have fun." NOB tells us, I grin listening to what she has to say.