31. her?

it's been a few days since Bada had confessed her feelings to Miyoko

Who is still stunned, does Miyoko really love Bada.

Miyoko had came with her final answer.

She had gotten her car keys, she put an outfit that she thought was good enough and she left to go and drive to Bada's house.

She got to Bada's apartment and she knocked on the door, after a while. Someone answers the door.

It was Redy.

"Soobin? what are you doing here?" Miyoko asks in confusion. "What are you doing here?" Soobin answers with another question.

Miyoko shakes her head and ignores the question. "Is Bada here?" Miyoko's mind goes back to Bada.

"Yeah, let me go get her." Soobin gives Miyoko a fake smile before closing the door onto her.

Miyoko stood there, fiddling with her nails. She was scared to tell Bada her final answer.

Bada opens the door, wearing a shirt that looks like it was just put on. The first thing that Miyoko notices were hickeys on Bada's neck.

"Are those hickeys?" Miyoko's hand goes to Bada's neck.

"Oh uh . . . what do you need?" Bada doesn't answer Miyoko question, why are there so many questions.

"I wanted to tell you something." Miyoko smiles at Bada.

"If it's about what happened a few days ago, it was a mistake." Bada says, Miyoko froze up.

"A mistake?" Miyoko repeats what Bada says. "What do you mean by mistake?" Miyoko asks dumbfounded.

"Are you that stupid? She didn't mean it!" Redy comes out of nowhere and says to Miyoko. Bada stays quiet.

Miyoko nods her head. "okay." Miyoko starts to walk away, Bada's door slamming as she walked.

Miyoko got into her car, she stared at the steering wheel in confusion.

What the hell would Bada mean by a mistake?

Did she regret confessing why Miyoko said she needed a mistake?

Either way, why the hell was Soobin there.

Miyoko decided to drive home, she took her phone from her back pocket and called someone.

"Hello?" A angelic voice goes to Miyoko's ears.

"Seoyoung . . . you think you can come over, with Taeyoung too." Miyoko asks her.

"Yeah of course, are you okay?" Seoyoung made sure to ask Bada.

"I don't know, I really need someone to talk to." Miyoko answers while her hand goes through her hair.

"Don't worry, me and Taeyoung are coming." Seoyoung hung up after saying that.