23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC

I sat down on the couch after opening the door to our hideout

I sat down on the couch after opening the door to our hideout. the girls were sitting on the couch staring at me as i fiddle with my nails. "do you want to tell us what happened." kirsten asks me softly.

I looked up at her before nodding my head. "the hospital called me and told me that my mom was in the hospital because she had gotten a heart attack. I was fine with it and i was going to come visit tomorrow but then i just felt overwhelmed and i kind of just decided on leaving early. i didn't want to scare you guys really. I'm sorry."

I muttered, hoping that the girls around me heard. they stared at me sadly. "it's okay, you don't have to be sorry. we all know how much you love your family." latrice smiles at me, i smile back. "do you guys have any ideas on what we can do for the mission." I questioned.

"not really, we were too worried about you to even think about that." audrey chuckles while playing with my hair. i giggle and we all started talking with each other until we heard a staff member talk to us.

"There's an announcement." they say. "It's about the C section." they say again. There is a card on the ground so I pick it up and look at it. for part C with can't do our crew song and we have to do LADYBOUNCE's song.

I groan and lean back on the couch. I'm going so much, and now i have to go through this too. We listened to LADYBOUNCE's song and to be honest it wasn't that bad, it really was a vibe for me to be honest.

"We can show more energy and power." I say after kirsten says something, my palm was under my cheek as my elbows were on my knees. "Now we're going to slay, mama." Kirsten says and i giggle.

today is the day that we do the battle against LADYBOUNCE, and i am pretty nervous

today is the day that we do the battle against LADYBOUNCE, and i am pretty nervous. not because there will be a audience with us, but there will also be a time where i could forget a part of a dance while dancing.

I watched on the TV as Daniel spoke, there were so many people that i wouldn't be able to count even if I tried. I really wanted Mr. Smith to be here with us since I was having a lot of anxiety and I was being overwhelmed a lot about what's going on

There were two special judges this time and one of them was Trix and the other one was Honey J. I gasped when I saw Honey J because I love this woman. "Honey J." I say in a singing voice, I play with the outfit I was in as I watched the tv screen.