019. pt2

"Next the second round is, the 1 on 1 battle

"Next the second round is, the 1 on 1 battle. The leader of Deep N Dap, Mina Myoung, who won the first round who will dance from Deep N Dap?" Daniel asks Mina Myoung. "The dancer for the 1 on 1 battle in round 2 is the locking princess. Locker Zee." Mina Myoung says in the mic.

Daniel then asks Halo the same question and it was Chocol. Locker Zee is first to dance, Miyoko watches staying quiet since it was really exciting. When it came Chocol dancing, Miyoko moves with the beat while admiring the girl's dance moves.

Kirsten copies Locker Zee's dance move. "She has really nice movement quality." Audrey compliments. Miyoko nods her head agreeing with what she was saying. Chocol wins from 3 to 0.

"Wolf'Lo earned their 1st win in round 2. The score of the battle between Wolf'Lo and Deep N Dap is 1 to 1 now. The battle is back to square one now. Let's continue with round three. It's the 1 on 1 battle once again."

"Halo, Wolf'Lo won the previous round. Which dancer will be competing in this round?" "The dancer to participate in this round is Mini." Miyoko actually expected Mini to be in at least on of these rounds.

JJ is the dancer to participate for Deep N Dap in this round. JJ takes off her sweater, basically mocking Mini. Mini is dancing first and Miyoko is terrified. Miyoko's fears in Street Woman Fighter was losing and lowering her team down and the other one was Mini.

It's just the expression she makes is creepy. Miyoko shakes her head, she's afraid to stop looking at her. Her face scrunches up as Mini makes a pennywise smile. It's now JJ's turn, Miyoko is actually interested to see the blonde girl dance.

All the judges picked the Wolf'Lo card when JJ finished dancing, so Wolf'Lo was winning from 2 to 1. Miyoko was so happy when she saw JJ hug Mini again, then all of Wolf'Lo hugged. It was so adorable.

For the fourth round it was a 5 on 5 round. So the girls left to go and get themselves ready so the rest of the crews were still in the fight zone. After a while they came back and JJ was so cute because she ran inside the ring.

I want this girl as my baby, she's too adorable. Miyoko was excited and nervous at the same time, after this round there would be one more just for us to know who is going to be leaving. She was terrified for a bunch of crying.

Tsuba Kill was too much already.

Baby Sleek, Halo, Yeni, and Haechi were dancing while Mini sits on the side. Miyoko admires the group since it was really good. It gave her an 2000 hip hop music video vibe. Mina Myoung smiles by Miyoko sees the doom in her eyes.

After Wolf'Lo, it is now time for Deep N Dap. Miyoko was totally not expecting it because she started clapping her hands while laughing. "They're both so good!" Miyoko finally shouts, she was trying to stay so quiet.

They had so much energy while dancing, miyoko loved it. Wolf'Lo nods their head when they lost the fourth round, this team was really accepting their fate. Miyoko looks at Aiki seductively, this girl is her world. She's too beautiful

The last round is again a 1 on 1 battle. Mina Myoung picks Locker Zee again, Halo picks Baby Sleek. A lot of people can't beat Baby Sleek. Miyoko bouts Locker Zee can win against her. Miyoko nudges Emma who turns to her.

"20 dollars that Baby Sleek will win." Miyoko bets. "20 that Locker Zee will." Emma adds, Miyoko nods her head accepting it. Locker Zee went hard while dancing, she really wanted to win i guess. But Baby Sleek just went harder.

Locker Zee went for a hug with Baby Sleek, which again made Miyoko's feel warm. She smiles brightly as her eyes twinkle in the light. Miyoko was happy.. That this will get over with,

Locker Zee ended up crying, Miyoko scrunched her face in sadness and then pouts.

She felt so sad. "WE LOVE YOU LOCKER ZEE!!" Miyoko shouts from the corner, she smiles brightly when she is able to catch her attention. Then someone in the crowd yells which makes Locker Zee smile.

Emma hands Miyoko the 20 dollars and huffs in annoyance

Miyoko goes behind Latrice and wraps her arms around her shoulder, basically hugging her from behind. "you okay?" Miyoko asks, checking on the beautiful girl. She nods her head and interlocks her hand with Miyoko's.

Round six is a 2 on 2 duet battle. Mina and Myoung picks JJ and Locker Zee, Locker Zee must be tired i swear. Halo picks Haechi and Yeni as her strongest dancers. Yeni and Haechi go first, Miyoko moves her head to the side, she was really wanting to see the two dance.

When JJ and Locker Zee were dancing a Michael Jackson remix goes on. Miyoko moves from Latrice and starts doing some Michael Jackson moves. Miyoko loves Michael Jackson, she would die just for him to stay here on earth.

JJ and Locker Zee went hard with it, Miyoko screamed for them as loud as she could, they were crazy when they danced together.