017. sunday

Miyoko is the first one to wake up in the quiet house, even her dog didn't wake up before her

Miyoko is the first one to wake up in the quiet house, even her dog didn't wake up before her. Miyoko rushes to the bathroom when she remembers that bada was over at her house. she brushes her teeth and then takes a shower.

When Miyoko finishes, she sees bada sitting down in the living room, on her phone of course. Miyoko smiles at her when she looks up and mutters a "good morning." before rushing to her room because she has no clothes on.

Miyoko puts on a denim black skirt, a mini vest shirt, and a brown sweater, she wore white socks because why not. she walks outside of her bedroom door and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Miyoko questions the girl that was still on the couch.

Bada turns her head and gets up from the couch, she walks over to the blue haired girl and plays with her hair. "Think you can make waffles." Bada whispers, miyoko who was admiring bada's beautiful face nods her head slowly.

Miyoko breaks away from bada before getting the ingredients that she needed, after a lot of mess and stress she was finally able to make the waffles for herself and bada. hopefully she didn't want some more after that one.

Miyoko eats her waffle in quietness, she then glances at bada, who was already looking at her. Miyoko pauses, bada giggles and continues to eat the golden waffle. "So, you wanna go to the mall today?" Miyoko suggests.

"sure." Bada answers shortly. "I'll also have to go to the salon to dye my hair again, so we can do that to pass the time." miyoko says with a mouthful of waffle, bada chuckles to herself before getting up.

"You still got spare clothes?" Bada says still walking away to put her dishes in the sink. "mhm, it should be in my room. You gonna go shower?" Miyoko says scrolling on her phone. "uh huh." Bada answers.

Miyoko looks up at the girl and licks her lips. "want me to join?" Miyoko teases, she was just joking. "you can if you want." Bada teases back, miyoko's face relaxed as she glares at the girl with lovingly eyes.

"Then don't be shocked when I'm right behind you." Miyoko says with a smile on her face. she had already showered but wouldn't mind showering again. Miyoko gets up and goes to her room to get Bada a towel and some clothes.

Miyoko checks the clothes for no reason while walking over to the bathroom, she looks up and sees bada in a black bra, luckily she was still wearing her pants. Miyoko freezes in shock as a tiny whine leaves her mouth, she looks down and places the things in her hands on the counter before rushing out the door.

She closes the door behind her, not saying a word. Bada didn't say anything but watch the small girl blush. Miyoko breathes heavily trying to hide the redness on her cheeks even though no one was locking.

Miyoko sits down on the couch and watches TV for a bit until bada steps outside of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, miyoko glances up before looking back down. "You can go get dressed in my room and we'll start leaving. I'll wait in the car."

Miyoko tells her while scrolling on her phone before getting up, getting her car keys, putting on her shoes, and walking out of the house. Making sure to shut the door behind her.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Let me tell you about the house. yes it's a house, if i said apartment then my mistakes. Miyoko's house is a one story, there is only two bedrooms which is a guest bedroom and Miyoko's bedroom. So when you get inside the house, the door to your right is the guest bedroom and the one beside it is Miyoko's room. The bathroom is beside Miyoko's bedroom but on a different wall. The bathroom is beside the living room so when you walk out you'll be met with the living room. The kitchen is just in a different area by the living room. There you go if you were confused about the house.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Bada comes out of the house in a new outfit, she wears some baggy pants with a baggy shirt and a sweater over it. She wore the hat she was wearing before. She hops inside of the car, so the two girls were ready to go to the mall.

Miyoko didn't even know that the salon in the mall was the one that she made an appointment in. Miyoko goes to the same Sanrio store that she went to the first time she was at this mall. Bada walks close behind her holding onto Miyoko's hand as she drags her.

Miyoko looked at all the Sanrio outfits still holding onto Bada's hand, bada goes on her phone letting the girl drag her everywhere in the mall. It had come to the time where Miyoko had to go to the hair salon to get her hair done.

She tells the female worker about what hair color she wanted her hair to be. Bada sat down inside the store, still on her phone waiting for Miyoko's hair to be finished. After about an hour the girl was one with her freshly dyed hair.

Miyoko had went with her original black hair color but her bangs were pink.

Bada stands up and holds onto Miyoko's waist while looking at her hair. "I really like it. But to be honest, the blue was really good. really shows how much you like BEBE." Bada whispers, Miyoko slams her arm gently before walking off.

Bada runs over to the girl and holds her hand again. "Do you want to go and get food? I'll pay." Miyoko suggests, turning around to the taller girl, who nods her head. It was now Bada's turn to drag Miyoko to the food court.

"You can pick." Miyoko nudges Bada's side while walking with her. Bada went to a McDonalds and ordered some stuff. Miyoko didn't mind what she picked and just paid for it. Miyoko then walks away to look for a table.

Miyoko zips up her brown sweater as she looks at the guys that stared at her, Miyoko found a table and sits down hoping bada would be able to find her and come quick. Miyoko could feel eyes on her and she didn't feel good.

Bada did find Miyoko and moved the chair so she took the chair that was on the other side of the table and put it beside Miyoko's. Miyoko was quiet. "What's wrong?" Bada says touching the girl's hair.

"I feel like their eyes are on me." Miyoko whispers while leaning her head on Bada's shoulder. "Don't worry. Maybe after we're done eating we can go back home and have a movie night." Bada suggests, miyoko nods her head liking the idea.

She eats the fries quietly and the two girls walk out of the mall and go home to watch a movie.